INFINITY ROPE SYSTEM LEVEL 2
[NEW!] When you're ready to get serious about your jump rope training, the Crossrope Plus Set is the complete, portable, full-body solution!
- Includes Crossrope Rugged Handles, 1/4 Lb Agility Rope, 1/2 Lb Energy Rope, 1 Lb Intensity Rope and 2 Lb Fury Rope. Four jump ropes. One comprehensive system.
- All ropes can be used on any surface so you can train anywhere. This is the ultimate portable, full body training jump rope system.
- Use the versatile Agility Rope for skills like double unders and intense cardio sessions. Then challenge yourself with the Energy Rope for double the resistance.
- The Intensity Rope and Fury Rope provide the ultimate full body challenge for increased definition, power, and strength.
- Jump in style by customizing your rope with 6 bold handle color options. Limited quantities. (Add $3.00)
- Comes with our Jump Without Limits quick reference guide to give you technique tips, starter workouts, and jump rope challenges.
The Plus Set is the powerful interchangeable jump rope system that can be used anywhere. By transitioning between four different lightweight and heavyweight ropes in your workouts, you have the tools to achieve all of your fitness goals from fat loss to muscle building. Take your workout with you wherever you go!
Improve fitness and build endurance with the 1/4 Lb Agility Rope.
Burn Fat and Boost Energy with the 1/2 Lb Energy Rope.
Improve definition and build power with the 1 Lb Intensity Rope.
Build Muscle and Gain Strength with the 2 Lb Fury Rope.
These ropes are ideal for beginners and more experienced jumpers because the weight in the rope provides feedback that improves the ability to learn rhythm, no matter how uncoordinated you are!
- Rugged handles are made with an advanced, almost unbreakable plastic and have high quality, encased stainless steel ball bearings for smooth rotational action. (Weight: 10 Oz.)
- All ropes are labeled with the name, weight and length for easy reference.
Discover the best portable jump rope set in the world. Order your Plus Set today!
- Showing reviews 1-10 of 135
- Next Page
Awesome way to get in shape and fun. Crossropes are durable and versatile. Highly recommended! Vivian Dela Cruz on 21st Aug 2017
fun, engaging and efficient
Crossrope keeps me focused on fitness while being fun, engaging and efficient. Getting a daily workout for an intense 15-20 minutes is just what I needed. Jim Reinhart on 21st Aug 2017
Love my Crossrope's. It has been a challenge but well worth it. I actually got my 18 year old son hooked also. Getting ready to purchase him one for his height not mine....lol. I would recomond these for weightloss and cardio! Love them... Robin Arrigo on 20th Aug 2017
look forward to using this more frequently
My testimonial is simple, i just started boxing and wanted to find a good set of jumprope to get better at my footwork and build stamina. I just got my Crossrope and i look forward to using this more frequently. I downloaded the 30 days challenge as well and am looking forward to start my journey at becoming a better jumproper! Jithin on 15th Aug 2017
you won't regret it.
Crossropes and handles are heavy duty, well made, will last forever. Easy to use and kick your butt no matter what shape you are in, there is a rope for you! If you are going to get a jump rope, make an investment and get Crossropes. There's great crossrope community support, plans, and advice too, you won't regret it. Alan Taylor on 9th Aug 2017
Very happy with this purchase, and delivery was quick! Unknown on 7th Aug 2017
Jumping rope is the broccoli of exercise!!!!
I did a fair bit of research before investing in these ropes and I haven't been disappointed. The ropes just glide so much better than your basic jump rope. I am actually staggered that in the 3 weeks that I have had them I have managed to learn the double under and the criss cross, the rope just moves and glides in a more predictable way. The Crossrope Facebook community is a real inspiration to anyone picking it up. Benjamin Ellis on 7th Aug 2017
Weight really does make a difference.
I was sure that the varying weights would offer more of an all around workout and I was right. I thought the claim that the heavier ropes would make it easier to learn different steps was just sales hype and I couldn't have been more wrong. In just 2 weeks I'm able to do some alternate steps and jump jacks, two steps I was never able to get. All of that was learned with the 1/2 pound and 1 pound rope. Larry D'Andrea on 7th Aug 2017
Great way to get a quick but intense workout
After two weeks, I'm really enjoying having several ropes to choose among. Ian Bearden on 5th Aug 2017
Bought the plus set and couldn't be happier. With 4 different weight ropes I'm able to get an awesome workout with just a mastery of the basic jump. The heavier ropes actually make it easier to learn different jumps too. My alternate step and boxer skip has improved (from basically non existent) with every practice session. The phone app has numerous workouts and the Facebook Community has over 10,000 like minded members always willing to offer support and encouragement as well as critiques to help you improve. Larry on 3rd Aug 2017
- Showing reviews 1-10 of 135
- Next Page
Find Similar Products by Series