The Speed Performance jump rope set (with 3 Oz, 6 Oz, and 9 Oz ropes) is a high performance jump rope set designed to elevate your speed, double under, and HIT workouts. With a thick inner wire and thin PVC coating formulation, the weighted speed ropes offer a faster and more precise rotation on every jump. Designed for indoor or mat use only.
Want to master the double under? With weighted speed ropes, you get the crisp and precise feedback you need to learn this advanced skill more quickly. If you want to take your double under game to the next level, weighted speed ropes are the secret.
Choose the right rope length for you based on your height.
If you are in-between sizes, and you're a beginner, the larger size is usually preferable because it allows more room for error. If you are more experienced, then the smaller size tends to be better. If you currently have a rope that you are comfortable jumping with, we recommend measuring your current rope, not including the handles, for a comparison.
Looking for shorter ropes? We have limited quantities of XXS/XS sizes available.
Still need assistance? Watch sizing video
|up to 4'6"
|4'6.5" - 5'0.5"
|5'1" - 5'5"
|5'5.5" - 5'10"
|5'10.5" - 6'1"
|up to 1.37m
|1.38m - 1.54m
|1.55m - 1.65m
|1.66m - 1.78m
|1.79m - 1.85m
CROSSROPE LOVE AT FIRST JUMP
One thing we’ve learned is that it's hard to describe what the Crossrope workout truly feels like until you try it yourself. Using weighted jump ropes is unlike any workout you've experienced, which is why we're confident you're going to love it from your very first jump.
60 DAYS TO JUMP - OUR GUARANTEE
To make your decision easy, we're giving you 60 days to use our ropes as much as you'd like so you can see the difference for yourself. If you aren't convinced, you can return them for free*, no questions asked.
OUR RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY
Our return/exchange policy applies to any of our physical products (for apparel returns, your items must be tagged and unworn and in original packaging). Please note our return policy does not apply to subscription products including our Crossrope Membership. Products sold in "Deals" or "Like New" are limited to size exchanges only.
International Size Exchanges - Yes! Just pay one-way shipping and we will cover the rest. International Returns require customers to cover shipping costs.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
All US orders ship free over $200 with ground shipping. Shipping is always free for returns (US only).
*Free Returns and Exchanges apply to US customers only. $40 restocking fee for Heavy Duty Gym Floor Tiles returns. For international returns/exchanges, simply cover one-way shipping costs. For more information please visit our help center.
Love your Crossrope or your money back.
Try for 60 days, worry-free.
Change your mind?
Send your ropes back in any shape.
Free US return shipping, full refund,
A Positive Health and Life Changing product that I totally endorse 100% I’m so confident in Crossrope that I am purposely buying every product On the shelf to experience and share with my family and friends, Thankyou CROSSROPE again for a well built product that I can depend on.
Best jump rope on the market. Recommend buying a rubber mat, I have worn out (2) 1/4lb ropes so far. I more into the lighter ropes than the weighted ones, and I can nail double unders better with the 3oz
Fantastic addition to my workouts! Quality is top notch, great value when considering the durability and the workouts on the app and YouTube.
These ropes are great. Lots of feedback from the ropes help you get better fast. Very good and confortable handles and overall great quality
Love the product and use both it and the app everyday
Love my jump ropes. They are a fun and easy way to get my cardio in for the day. They burn calories so quick and I love learning new tricks.
Loving my new set.
I've sampled all kinds of ropes, and crossropes provide the best workout by far!
I love all things Crossrope, the Speed LE set is no exception. Honestly of the 3 sets I own, this might be my favorite. The ropes are so fast and that speed makes everything feel heavier, it’s the best of both worlds. If I could only have one set, I think I’d opt for this one.
I've bought several ropes from here. All have been of the highest quality. They look great too. This is important because they motivate me to pick them up and use them. I love jumping because it's good fun exercise and a change from running and cycling. The ropes are smooth and challenging. Makes for a good workout.
- What are your shipping timelines?
- Please note that shipping timelines do not include processing time. Your ropes will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days of the order date*. Shipping timelines will vary based on service selected at checkout.*Pre-orders will operate on their own advertised timeframe.
- How do I choose the right Crossrope set?
- Our jump rope sets are designed to help you achieve your fitness goals. If you like guided workouts and be able to track your progress digitally as you go, we recommend the AMP Jump Rope Set. Learn more.If you’re looking for a great workout on your own terms, we have a great selection for Classic weighted jump ropes to choose from. Learn more.If you are concerned about noise, ceiling heights, or have physical limitations, we recommend one of our Ropeless options in either AMP and Classic variations. Learn more.Still undecided? Take our jump rope quiz here!
- How should I determine my size?
- All of our ropes are sized to your height. The recommended user height ranges are provided on all of our product pages. Please note that our jump ropes are NOT adjustable. For further guidance, please see our jump rope sizing page. If you need a shorter size, we have XS/XXS available upon request.
- How much space do I need to jump?
- The recommended space needed for jumping rope is 10 ft front-to-back, 7 ft side-to-side, and a ceiling height that is roughly equal to your rope length. So if you order size Small, you need at least 8 ft of ceiling height. If you order size Medium, you need at least 8’6” ft of ceiling height. If you order size Large, you need at least 9 ft of ceiling height. And if you order size XL, you need roughly 9’6” of ceiling height. Please make sure your jumping space is clear and that you do not have anything on your ceiling that would obstruct your jumping (lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, etc.). If ceiling heights or noise is a concern, we recommend one of our Ropeless options in either AMP or Classic variations. Learn more.
- Do I need a jump rope mat?
- Our ropes are designed with a proprietary coating for increased durability on all surfaces. However, Our ropes are designed with a proprietary coating for increased durability on all surfaces. However, a jump rope mat is recommended to prolong the lifetime of your jump ropes and will also protect the surfaces you're jumping on. Utilizing a mat will also reduce the stress on your joints.
- How do I access the Crossrope App?
- Our Crossrope App is available to all users who have an Android or iOS device. The free version of our app gives you access to our new workouts, challenges, activity tracking, and more.Upgrade to the Crossrope Membership to unlock all our workouts and programs, advanced workout filtering options, and other advanced features.
- What warranty does Crossrope offer?
- Our redesigned Slim and Power handles are covered by our lifetime warranty. That means if you ever experience any issues with your handles, our support team will provide you with a replacement right away. Please note that our previous generation handles and limited edition handles are still covered by our 2 year warranty and that our ropes are not covered by a warranty. For full details, please review our Product Use and Warranty policy.AMP handles will be covered by two separate warranty policies depending on the issue. Our Limited Lifetime Warranty covers the material and workmanship of the product. In parallel, we offer a One Year Warranty on the battery and electronic components inside the AMP handle.
- What is Crossrope’s exchange / return policy?
- We have a 60 day no-hassle returns and exchange policy which means you can try the ropes, use them on any surface, and still return them if you don't love them. If you are purchasing our ropes as a gift, you can be sure that if your gift receiver needs a size or product exchange, we'll be there to help.
- Does Crossrope offer gift cards?
- Yes! Get your Crossrope Gift Card here.