Unique oval design is built for jumping rope. It's wide enough to make side swings easy and long enough for your rope to strike the mat during jumping. Plus it features a new tapered edge for improved mat stabilization.
Built with a custom material formulation, the LE mat is slightly heavier than our former mat but a lot more durable. The added weight makes it more sturdy for heavy rope workouts but can still be transported as needed.
Unique oval pattern design takes up less space making it easy to fit in any home, garage, or apartment.
Unlock our full library of 1000+ workouts, challenges, fitness programs, and more.
Choose from 10+ programs and 1000+ workouts to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Automatically track your jumps, workouts, challenge progress, and calories burned.
Start jumping and learn new skills with tutorials and other resources.
Choose the right rope length for you based on your height.
If you are in-between sizes, and you're a beginner, the larger size is usually preferable because it allows more room for error. If you are more experienced, then the smaller size tends to be better. If you currently have a rope that you are comfortable jumping with, we recommend measuring your current rope, not including the handles, for a comparison.
Looking for shorter ropes? We have limited quantities of XXS/XS sizes available.
Still need assistance? Watch sizing video
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||up to 4'6"||7'0"|
|X-Small||4'6.5" - 5'0"||7'6"|
|Small||5'0.5" - 5'4.5"||8'0"|
|Medium||5'5" - 5'9.5"||8'6|
|Large||5'10" - 6'1.5"||9'0"|
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||up to 1.37m||2.13m|
|X-Small||1.38m - 1.52m||2.29m|
|Small||1.54m - 1.64m||2.44m|
|Medium||1.65m - 1.77m||2.59m|
|Large||1.78m - 1.87m||2.74m|
CROSSROPE LOVE AT FIRST JUMP
One thing we’ve learned is that it's hard to describe what the Crossrope workout truly feels like until you try it yourself. Using weighted jump ropes is unlike any workout you've experienced, which is why we're confident you're going to love it from your very first jump.
60 DAYS TO JUMP - OUR GUARANTEE
To make your decision easy, we're giving you 60 days to use our ropes as much as you'd like so you can see the difference for yourself. If you aren't convinced, you can return them for free*, no questions asked.
OUR RETURN POLICY
Our return policy applies to any of our physical products (for apparel returns, your items must be tagged and unworn and in original packaging). Please note our return policy does not apply to subscription products including our Crossrope Membership.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
All orders ship free over $50 with ground shipping. Shipping is always free for returns (US only).
*Free returns apply to US customers only. $40 restocking fee for Jump Zone Flooring returns.
Love your Crossrope or your money back.
Try for 60 days, worry-free.
Change your mind?
Send your ropes back in any shape.
Free US return shipping, full refund,
- MSManoj S.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 starsMat
Awesome product but there should be a cover to carry it. Like rush athletics provide a cover to carry the mat
- MGMichelle G.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 starsMich G
Game changer...Real fitness gains!
- JNJohnny N.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 4 starsCrossmat
Nice investment if I’m being honest, was going to get a horse stall mat but it wasn’t practical or as portable as the crossrope mat and getting the mat from crossrope just felt better than a yoga mat. Had to get used to it as sometimes I noticed the rope would get slowed down from impact on the mat. Wish the mat was more of a circular shape that way when I attempt to do sideswings it’s more likely to last longer and hit the mat instead of the rougher area. So far I’ve only ever used it for jumping rope, and spent little time on it stretching. Noticed that my white rope became black after a skipping session not sure if that was due to the mat. The durability of the rope has been an improvement for me. Skipping 5–6 days a week 30 minutes to an hour and the rope has been holding up well since I’ve gotten it.
- CCClyde C.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 4 starsGreat product
My experience with the Crossrope has been great! I love the way it makes jumping rope effortlessly.
- RBRebecca B.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 starsLove my Crossropes
Absolutely love my Crossrope jump ropes and the mat that comes with it works great and is soft. The workouts are great and definitely are fun to do. The kit comes with a heavy and light rope set and you can definitely feel the difference looking forward to many more workouts as a supplement to going to the gym regularly.
- What is the Crossrope jump rope system?
- Crossrope is a unique jump rope fitness experience designed to give you a fun and effective workout in under 30 minutes, anywhere. Our interchangeable system of ropes allows you to easily and quickly switch between different weights of ropes to give you a more versatile full-body workout. With the Crossrope companion workout app, you get access to fun and effective workouts and fitness challenges you can follow along to wherever you go.
- How do I choose the right Crossrope set?
- Our jump rope sets are designed to help you achieve your fitness goals. If you're looking for the full fitness solution to help you look, feel, and perform your best, the Get Fit Bundle is right for you. It includes all our ropes and both sets of handles so you can keep your training fun, versatile, and effective. If you're looking to get lean and toned at a great price, our Get Lean Set is a great choice. Both the Get Fit Bundle and the Get Lean Set are great for beginners who are looking to get started with jumping rope. If you're looking to build strength and power, our Get Strong Set is the right set for you. The combination of heavier ropes will target more muscle groups in every workout.
- How should I determine my size?
- All of our ropes are sized to your height. The recommended user height ranges are provided on all of our product pages. For further guidance, please see our jump rope sizing page. If you need a shorter size, we have XS/XXS available upon request.
- How much space do I need to jump?
- The recommended space needed for jumping rope is 10 ft front-to-back, 7 ft side-to-side, and a ceiling height that is roughly equal to your rope length. So if you order size Small, you need at least 8 ft of ceiling height. If you order size Medium, you need at least 8’6” ft of ceiling height. If you order size Large, you need at least 9 ft of ceiling height. And if you order size XL, you need roughly 9’6” of ceiling height. Please make sure your jumping space is clear and that you do not have anything on your ceiling that would obstruct your jumping (lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, etc.).
- How do I access the Crossrope App?
- Our Crossrope App is available to all users who have an Android or iOS device. The free version of our app gives you access to our new workouts, challenges, activity tracking, and more.Upgrade to the Crossrope Membership to unlock all our workouts and programs, advanced workout filtering options, and other advanced features.
- What warranty does Crossrope offer?
- Our redesigned Slim and Power handles are covered by our lifetime warranty. That means if you ever experience any issues with your handles, our support team will provide you with a replacement right away. Please note that our previous generation handles and limited edition handles are still covered by our 2 year warranty and that our ropes are not covered by a warranty. For full details, please review our Product Use and Warranty policy.
- What is Crossrope’s exchange / return policy?
- We have a 60 day no-hassle returns and exchange policy which means you can try the ropes, use them on any surface, and still return them if you don't love them. If you are purchasing our ropes as a gift, you can be sure that if your gift receiver needs a size or product exchange, we'll be there to help.
- Does Crossrope offer gift cards?
- Yes! Get your Crossrope Gift Card here.