The Ultra Heavy Performance set is designed for experienced jumpers looking for the ultimate heavy rope challenge. If you've worked with our other heavy ropes, this challenge is for you. This set is not recommended for beginners.
The brand new 4 LB and 5 LB ropes are built to engage and challenge every muscle fiber in your upper body. Each turn of the rope will build your strength, grit, and mental toughness.
Choose the right rope length for you based on your height.
If you are in-between sizes, and you're a beginner, the larger size is usually preferable because it allows more room for error. If you are more experienced, then the smaller size tends to be better. If you currently have a rope that you are comfortable jumping with, we recommend measuring your current rope, not including the handles, for a comparison.
Looking for shorter ropes? We have limited quantities of XXS/XS sizes available.
Still need assistance? Watch sizing video
|up to 4'6"
|4'6.5" - 5'0.5"
|5'1" - 5'5"
|5'5.5" - 5'10"
|5'10.5" - 6'1"
|up to 1.37m
|1.38m - 1.54m
|1.55m - 1.65m
|1.66m - 1.78m
|1.79m - 1.85m
CROSSROPE LOVE AT FIRST JUMP
One thing we’ve learned is that it's hard to describe what the Crossrope workout truly feels like until you try it yourself. Using weighted jump ropes is unlike any workout you've experienced, which is why we're confident you're going to love it from your very first jump.
60 DAYS TO JUMP - OUR GUARANTEE
To make your decision easy, we're giving you 60 days to use our ropes as much as you'd like so you can see the difference for yourself. If you aren't convinced, you can return them for free*, no questions asked.
OUR RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY
Our return/exchange policy applies to any of our physical products (for apparel returns, your items must be tagged and unworn and in original packaging). Please note our return policy does not apply to subscription products including our Crossrope Membership. Products sold in "Deals" or "Like New" are limited to size exchanges only.
International Size Exchanges - Yes! Just pay one-way shipping and we will cover the rest. International Returns require customers to cover shipping costs.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
All US orders ship free over $200 with ground shipping. Shipping is always free for returns (US only).
*Free Returns and Exchanges apply to US customers only. $40 restocking fee for Heavy Duty Gym Floor Tiles returns. For international returns/exchanges, simply cover one-way shipping costs. For more information please visit our help center.
Just got it, but love my 5lbs. rope.
This makes a huge difference in my workout. I'm 73, I jump between each exercise in the gym. After an hour and a half I'm staggering. When I jump I feel it from my hips to the ends of my fingers. At work they comment on 'Big guns'. Picture taken 4/15/2021 I love my workouts and fitness level after adding heavy ropes. I have a 3# I'm practicing tricks.
These 5lb ropes are amazing! Barely can swing them, every jump is an effort, so much fun! If you like heavy things you'll love these :)
I have my wife and two daughters 7 and 9 years old all jumping rope together with me as a family staying healthy and fit!
I bought THE get strong set first and it did make me stronger in the shoulders and specially the wrists since they where a weak spot. Then lately a bought the 5 LBS rope and i got a good workout with it. Overall im satisfied with the quality and function.
Omg. I thought I couldn’t jump with the 5 lb rope but an ultra heavy mini challenge was a great way to build up my endurance and ability. Yes it’s heavy. Yes it’s really hard. But after two weeks, I was able to jump with the 5 lb rope with confidence. I’m not fast, but I’m consistent.
The 5lb rope is my favourite rope from crossrope. It is very intense. 30 second sets will leave you breathing very hard and but also a good full body muscular workout. Highly recommended!
The 5lb rope is a beast! Started to implement it with 20 - 30 intervals. You feel in your whole body from shoulder to legs. Great addition to any jumprope workout. Next level!
Best Health investment I’ve could have inquired, with best quality Jump ropes on the market, and a efficient customer service to match, Thankyou Crossrope
- Is the Ultra Heavy Performance Set right for me?
- The Ultra Heavy Performance Set is designed for experienced jumpers who are looking to advance their strength, performance, and mental toughness. If you are brand new to jumping, we recommend you start with our Get Lean jump rope set.
- Are the Ultra Heavy Performance handles compatible with other jump ropes?
- Yes, the Ultra Heavy Performance Handles are compatible with all our core rope weights. Similarly, the Ultra Heavy Performance ropes are compatible with our Power Handles. We do not recommend using Slim Handles with our Ultra Havy Performance ropes.
- Why are there limited quantities?
- Because we're always tweaking our limited edition offerings, we typically only have a few hundred sets available for order at each run. If you want to guarantee yourself one of these new sets during this release, don't wait too long because they tend to sell out quickly especially for our most popular sizes. Once they sell out, we will open up our waiting list to those who are interested in being notified for a future release.
- How should I determine my size?
- All of our ropes are sized to your height. The recommended user height ranges are provided on all of our product pages. Please note that our ropes are NOT adjustable. For further guidance, please see our jump rope sizing page. If you need a shorter size, we have XS/XXS available upon request.
- Can I use the Ultra Heavy Performance ropes outdoors?
- The Ultra Heavy Performance ropes are built for any surface. However, to prolong the life of your Ultra Heavy Performance ropes, we recommend that you use them with a jump rope mat or on smooth surfaces.
- How much space do I need to jump?
- The recommended space needed for jumping rope is 10 ft front-to-back, 7 ft side-to-side, and a ceiling height that is roughly equal to your rope length. So if you order size Small, you need at least 8 ft of ceiling height. If you order size Medium, you need at least 8’6” ft of ceiling height. If you order size Large, you need at least 9 ft of ceiling height. And if you order size XL, you need roughly 9’6” of ceiling height. Please make sure your jumping space is clear and that you do not have anything on your ceiling that would obstruct your jumping (lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, etc.).
- Are Ultra Heavy Performance handles covered by warranty?
- Our Ultra Heavy Performance Handles are covered by our lifetime warranty. That means if you ever experience any issues with your handles, our support team will provide you with a replacement right away. Due to the limited nature of the product, it may not be an exact replacement. For full details, please review our Product Use and Warranty policy.
- What is Crossrope’s exchange / return policy?
- We have a 60 day no-hassle returns and exchange policy which means you can try the ropes, use them on any surface, and still return them if you don't love them. If you are purchasing our ropes as a gift, you can be sure that if your gift receiver needs a size or product exchange, we'll be there to help.
- Does Crossrope offer gift cards?
- Yes! Get your Crossrope Gift Card here.