We’ve re-engineered every angle, line, and proportion of the 2023 handles to look as sleek and bold as it performs. Spark your transformation with our smoothest, most refined jumping experience ever.
With improved grip ergonomics and precision spin mechanics, every jump inspires confidence. Our upgraded rope formulation is up to 20% more durable so you can take your workouts wherever you go.
Our new smart latch design offers a larger depressible area and high texture grooves to make it easier than ever to swap ropes. Go light to heavy and back again for an effective full-body workout.
Get the fitness results you want with our popular Crossrope fitness app. Access over 1,000 quick and effective workouts built around jump rope and bodyweight exercises. Load up the app, choose your workout, and get jumping.
Unlock our full library of 1000+ workouts, challenges, fitness programs, and more.
Choose from 10+ programs and 1000+ workouts to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Automatically track your jumps, workouts, challenge progress, and calories burned.
Start jumping and learn new skills with tutorials and other resources.
Choose the right rope length for you based on your height.
If you are in-between sizes, and you're a beginner, the larger size is usually preferable because it allows more room for error. If you are more experienced, then the smaller size tends to be better. If you currently have a rope that you are comfortable jumping with, we recommend measuring your current rope, not including the handles, for a comparison.
Looking for shorter ropes? We have limited quantities of XXS/XS sizes available.
Still need assistance? Watch sizing video
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||up to 4'6"||7'0"|
|X-Small||4'6.5" - 5'0"||7'6"|
|Small||5'0.5" - 5'4.5"||8'0"|
|Medium||5'5" - 5'9.5"||8'6|
|Large||5'10" - 6'1.5"||9'0"|
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||up to 1.37m||2.13m|
|X-Small||1.38m - 1.52m||2.29m|
|Small||1.54m - 1.64m||2.44m|
|Medium||1.65m - 1.77m||2.59m|
|Large||1.78m - 1.87m||2.74m|
CROSSROPE LOVE AT FIRST JUMP
One thing we’ve learned is that it's hard to describe what the Crossrope workout truly feels like until you try it yourself. Using weighted jump ropes is unlike any workout you've experienced, which is why we're confident you're going to love it from your very first jump.
60 DAYS TO JUMP - OUR GUARANTEE
To make your decision easy, we're giving you 60 days to use our ropes as much as you'd like so you can see the difference for yourself. If you aren't convinced, you can return them for free*, no questions asked.
OUR RETURN POLICY
Our return policy applies to any of our physical products (for apparel returns, your items must be tagged and unworn and in original packaging). Please note our return policy does not apply to subscription products including our Crossrope Membership.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
All orders ship free over $50 with ground shipping. Shipping is always free for returns (US only).
*Free returns apply to US customers only. $40 restocking fee for Jump Zone Flooring returns.
Love your Crossrope or your money back.
Try for 60 days, worry-free.
Change your mind?
Send your ropes back in any shape.
Free US return shipping, full refund,
- TSThomas S.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 starsGreat upgrade!
I really like the updates to the ropes and especially the handles for the 2023 edition. The 2020 truly was good but 2023 is a definite improvement in the small but critical details. The ropes seem more flexible which gives an even smoother jumping experience. The handles are the real improvement: the spin is magnificent, they are easier to grip (probably a combo of more ergonomic shape and better texturing/material). I immediately preferred to use the 2023 handles after the first use over my 2020 handles and definitely recommend the 2023 crossrope sets!
- JVJorge V.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 starsAmazing experience
The ropes are expensive but the overall experience is perfect. I would buy them again for sure. Heavy ropes are very heavy, more than I expected. The app is a great extra with plenty of routines and workouts but the jump count is not very precise.
- MBMichelle B.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 starsBest Workout
I was having so much fun with my new Crossrope equipment that I overworked myself the first few days. Remember to limit yourself when starting out, despite how obsessively fun it is! I knew I was overdoing it, but I was having so much fun trying to do my first trick, cross-overs!
- What's new with 2023?
- We’ve re-engineered our handle design with a new look, better grip, upgraded durability, and an improved connection design to make it easier to clip in your ropes. All of the ropes that come with our 2023 sets have a new rope coating formulation that offers better durability and flexibility.
- Do discounts apply to 2023?
- Discounts do not apply to any of our 2023 jump rope sets, handles, or ropes.
- Does the 2023 set work with the app?
- Yes, our free version of the Crossrope App is available to all users who have an Android or iOS device. The Crossrope App gives you access to new workouts, challenges, activity tracking, and more. When you purchase a 2023 Crossrope set, you can choose to add a 30 day free trial of the Crossrope Membership. This will unlock all our workouts and challenges, advanced workout filtering options, our new Count feature, and more. Explore the options for our jump rope app.
- Is the connection mechanism the same for the 2023 set?
- Yes - although we’ve made a lot of little improvements, the connection mechanism remains the same so you can use your existing Crossropes with the new 2023 handles.
- Are the 2023 handles covered by warranty?
- Our 2023 Slim and Power handles are covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty. That means if you experience any issues with your handles, our support team will provide you with a replacement right away. Please note that our ropes are not covered by a warranty. For full details, please review our Product Use and Warranty policy.
*Some defects may be eligible for longer warranty coverage depending on the issue. Please reach out to Customer Service with any issues or concerns.
- What is Crossrope’s exchange / return policy?
- We have a 60 day no-hassle returns and exchange policy which means you can try the ropes, use them on any surface, and still return them if you don't love them. If you are purchasing our ropes as a gift, you can be sure that if your gift receiver needs a size or product exchange, we'll be there to help. For pre-orders, our 60 day guarantee is valid starting the day you receive your order, NOT the order date.