Our fast clip connection allows you to change rope weights quickly. Go light to heavy and back again for an effective full-body workout. Redesigned handles are lighter and shorter with the most comfortable grip yet.
Our weighted ropes make jumping easy to learn for beginners and offer a unique challenge for experienced fitness goers. Great for weight loss, cardio, and strength training.
Choose the right rope length for you based on your height.
If you are in-between sizes, and you're a beginner, the larger size is usually preferable because it allows more room for error. If you are more experienced, then the smaller size tends to be better. If you currently have a rope that you are comfortable jumping with, we recommend measuring your current rope, not including the handles, for a comparison.
Looking for shorter ropes? We have limited quantities of XXS/XS sizes available.
Still need assistance? Watch sizing video
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||up to 4'6"||7'0"|
|X-Small||4'6.5" - 5'0.5"||7'6"|
|Small||5'1" - 5'4.5"||8'0"|
|Medium||5'5" - 5'9.5"||8'6|
|Large||5'10" - 6'1"||9'0"|
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||up to 1.37m||2.13m|
|X-Small||1.38m - 1.54m||2.29m|
|Small||1.55m - 1.64m||2.44m|
|Medium||1.65m - 1.77m||2.59m|
|Large||1.78m - 1.86m||2.74m|
CROSSROPE LOVE AT FIRST JUMP
One thing we’ve learned is that it's hard to describe what the Crossrope workout truly feels like until you try it yourself. Using weighted jump ropes is unlike any workout you've experienced, which is why we're confident you're going to love it from your very first jump.
60 DAYS TO JUMP - OUR GUARANTEE
To make your decision easy, we're giving you 60 days to use our ropes as much as you'd like so you can see the difference for yourself. If you aren't convinced, you can return them for free*, no questions asked.
OUR RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY
Our return/exchange policy applies to any of our physical products (for apparel returns, your items must be tagged and unworn and in original packaging). Please note our return policy does not apply to subscription products including our Crossrope Membership. Products sold in "Deals" or "Like New" are limited to size exchanges only.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
All orders ship free over $50 with ground shipping. Shipping is always free for returns (US only).
*Free Returns and Exchanges apply to US customers only. $40 restocking fee for Heavy Duty Gym Floor Tiles returns. International returns will need to cover the shipping costs. For more information please visit our help center.
Love your Crossrope or your money back.
Try for 60 days, worry-free.
Change your mind?
Send your ropes back in any shape.
Free US return shipping, full refund,
- How do I choose the right Kathy Jumps set?
- Our jump rope sets are designed to help you achieve your fitness goals. If you're looking for the full fitness solution to help you look, feel, and perform your best, the Kathy Jumps Strength Builder Set is right for you. It includes our 1/2 LB and 1 LB rope and custom Kathy Jumps Slim Handles so you can keep your training fun, versatile, and effective. If you're looking to get lean and toned at a great price, our Kathy Jumps Beaded Rope is a great choice. Both the set and the Beaded Rope are great for beginners who are looking to get started with jumping rope.
- How should I determine my size?
- All of our ropes are sized to your height. The recommended user height ranges are provided on all of our product pages. Please note that our ropes are NOT adjustable. For further guidance, please see our jump rope sizing page. If you need a shorter size, we have XS available upon request.
- How much space do I need to jump?
- The recommended space needed for jumping rope is 10 ft front-to-back, 7 ft side-to-side, and a ceiling height that is roughly equal to your rope length. So if you order size Small, you need at least 8 ft of ceiling height. If you order size Medium, you need at least 8’6” ft of ceiling height. If you order size Large, you need at least 9 ft of ceiling height. And if you order size XL, you need roughly 9’6” of ceiling height. Please make sure your jumping space is clear and that you do not have anything on your ceiling that would obstruct your jumping (lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, etc.).
- Do I need a jump rope mat?
- Our ropes are designed with a proprietary coating for increased durability on all surfaces. However, a jump rope mat is recommended to prolong the lifetime of your jump ropes and will also protect the surfaces you're jumping on. Utilizing a mat will also reduce the stress on your joints.
- How do I access the Crossrope App?
- Our Crossrope App is available to all users who have an Android or iOS device. The free version of our app gives you access to our new workouts, challenges, activity tracking, and more.Upgrade to the Crossrope Membership to unlock all our workouts and programs, advanced workout filtering options, and other advanced features.
- What warranty does Crossrope offer?
- Our redesigned Slim and Power handles are covered by our lifetime warranty. That means if you ever experience any issues with your handles, our support team will provide you with a replacement right away. Please note that our previous generation handles and limited edition handles are still covered by our 2 year warranty and that our ropes are not covered by a warranty. For full details, please review our Product Use and Warranty policy.
- What is Crossrope’s exchange / return policy?
- We have a 60 day no-hassle returns and exchange policy which means you can try the ropes, use them on any surface, and still return them if you don't love them. If you are purchasing our ropes as a gift, you can be sure that if your gift receiver needs a size or product exchange, we'll be there to help.
- Does Crossrope offer gift cards?
- Yes! Get your Crossrope Gift Card here.