Proprietary PVC coating and nylon core makes a more durable freestyle rope. Designed to be tangle-free for smooth jumping wherever you go.
Our 2-piece size adjustment mechanism allows you to quickly adjust the rope length to fit your needs. Easily slide the connector along the rope and twist to lock in place.
With smooth ball bearings built into the JRD Freestyle LE Handles, you get a smooth spin that offers an optimal jumping experience.
Choose the right rope length for you based on your height.
If you are in-between sizes, and you're a beginner, the larger size is usually preferable because it allows more room for error. If you are more experienced, then the smaller size tends to be better. If you currently have a rope that you are comfortable jumping with, we recommend measuring your current rope, not including the handles, for a comparison.
Looking for shorter ropes? We have limited quantities of XXS/XS sizes available.
Still need assistance? Watch sizing video
|up to 4'6"
|4'6.5" - 5'0.5"
|5'1" - 5'5"
|5'5.5" - 5'10"
|5'10.5" - 6'1"
|up to 1.37m
|1.38m - 1.54m
|1.55m - 1.65m
|1.66m - 1.78m
|1.79m - 1.85m
CROSSROPE LOVE AT FIRST JUMP
One thing we’ve learned is that it's hard to describe what the Crossrope workout truly feels like until you try it yourself. Using weighted jump ropes is unlike any workout you've experienced, which is why we're confident you're going to love it from your very first jump.
60 DAYS TO JUMP - OUR GUARANTEE
To make your decision easy, we're giving you 60 days to use our ropes as much as you'd like so you can see the difference for yourself. If you aren't convinced, you can return them for free*, no questions asked.
OUR RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY
Our return/exchange policy applies to any of our physical products (for apparel returns, your items must be tagged and unworn and in original packaging). Please note our return policy does not apply to subscription products including our Crossrope Membership. Products sold in "Deals" or "Like New" are limited to size exchanges only.
International Size Exchanges - Yes! Just pay one-way shipping and we will cover the rest. International Returns require customers to cover shipping costs.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
All US orders ship free over $200 with ground shipping. Shipping is always free for returns (US only).
*Free Returns and Exchanges apply to US customers only. $40 restocking fee for Heavy Duty Gym Floor Tiles returns. For international returns/exchanges, simply cover one-way shipping costs. For more information please visit our help center.
Love your Crossrope or your money back.
Try for 60 days, worry-free.
Change your mind?
Send your ropes back in any shape.
Free US return shipping, full refund,
It feel really great on the hands. The grip is amazing and the feedback is enough for amateurs like myself! Totally recommend this rope for beginners looking to take things into a next level and fully practice.
I was at first a little hesitant to purchase but I am glad I did. The quality is great and having different options to take with you is great . Definitely recommend these.
I don't know what I was expecting but $35 for just a regular jump rope? I'm going to try to return.
I love the other ropes from you guys, but when I revived the freestyle rope, it wasn’t for me. It was just to flimsy personally. Otherwise I’d give the other ropes 5 stars.
Excellent mat. Very durable.
Perfect jump rope. Fast and durable.
If the other more expensive sets aren’t in the budget this is one amazing alternative!!
Light weight for when you just want to have fun!
I got the first edition of the Freestyle rope last year and it's held up very well. There was no need to purchase another freestyle rope since mine hasn't taken too much damage but I had to show love to the the guys that got me into this jump roping journey, Dan and Brandon. Jump Rope Dudes do good work and I have always been a fan of the color scheme and logo.
- Is the JRD Freestyle LE Rope right for me?
- The JRD Freestyle LE Rope is designed for experienced jumpers who have used similar ropes and are looking to enhance their skills. If you are brand new to jumping, we recommend you start with our Get Lean jump rope set.
- Is the JRD Freestyle LE Rope compatitble with other jump ropes?
- No, the JRD Freestyle LE Rope is not compatible with any other Crossrope set or handles. Replacement Freestyle LE Ropes are available.
- How should I determine my size?
- The JRD Freestyle LE rope allows you to adjust the length to fit your height. You will be provided with the instructions for sizing with your package.
- How much space do I need to jump?
- The recommended space needed for jumping rope is 10 ft front-to-back, 7 ft side-to-side, and a ceiling height that is roughly equal to your rope length. So if you order size Small, you need at least 8 ft of ceiling height. If you order size Medium, you need at least 8’6” ft of ceiling height. If you order size Large, you need at least 9 ft of ceiling height. And if you order size XL, you need roughly 9’6” of ceiling height. Please make sure your jumping space is clear and that you do not have anything on your ceiling that would obstruct your jumping (lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, etc.).
- Are there really limited quantities?
- Definitely. Once they sell out, we will open up our waiting list to those who are interested in being notified for a future release.
- What is Crossrope’s exchange / return policy?
- We have a 60 day no-hassle returns and exchange policy which means you can try the ropes, use them on any surface, and still return them if you don't love them. If you are purchasing our ropes as a gift, you can be sure that if your gift receiver needs a size or product exchange, we'll be there to help.
- Does Crossrope offer gift cards?
- Yes! Get your Crossrope Gift Card here.