Proprietary PVC coating and nylon core makes a more durable freestyle rope. Designed to be tangle-free for smooth jumping wherever you go.
Our 2-piece size adjustment mechanism allows you to quickly adjust the rope length to fit your needs. Easily slide the connector along the rope and twist to lock in place.
With smooth ball bearings built into the Freestyle LE Handles, you get a smooth spin that offers an optimal jumping experience.
Choose the right rope length for you based on your height.
If you are in-between sizes, and you're a beginner, the larger size is usually preferable because it allows more room for error. If you are more experienced, then the smaller size tends to be better. If you currently have a rope that you are comfortable jumping with, we recommend measuring your current rope, not including the handles, for a comparison.
Looking for shorter ropes? We have limited quantities of XXS/XS sizes available.
Still need assistance? Watch sizing video
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||up to 4'6"||7'0"|
|X-Small||4'6.5" - 5'0"||7'6"|
|Small||5'0.5" - 5'4.5"||8'0"|
|Medium||5'5" - 5'9.5"||8'6|
|Large||5'10" - 6'1.5"||9'0"|
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||up to 1.37m||2.13m|
|X-Small||1.38m - 1.52m||2.29m|
|Small||1.54m - 1.64m||2.44m|
|Medium||1.65m - 1.77m||2.59m|
|Large||1.78m - 1.87m||2.74m|
CROSSROPE LOVE AT FIRST JUMP
One thing we’ve learned is that it's hard to describe what the Crossrope workout truly feels like until you try it yourself. Using weighted jump ropes is unlike any workout you've experienced, which is why we're confident you're going to love it from your very first jump.
60 DAYS TO JUMP - OUR GUARANTEE
To make your decision easy, we're giving you 60 days to use our ropes as much as you'd like so you can see the difference for yourself. If you aren't convinced, you can return them for free*, no questions asked.
OUR RETURN POLICY
Our return policy applies to any of our physical products (for apparel returns, your items must be tagged and unworn and in original packaging). Please note our return policy does not apply to subscription products including our Crossrope Membership.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
All orders ship free over $50 with ground shipping. Shipping is always free for returns (US only).
*Free returns apply to US customers only. $40 restocking fee for Jump Zone Flooring returns.
Love your Crossrope or your money back.
Try for 60 days, worry-free.
Change your mind?
Send your ropes back in any shape.
Free US return shipping, full refund,
- CHCourtney H.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 starsFreestyle le jump rope
Smooth rotation on the freestyle le jump rope means i can jump longer and faster, and, since the length is adjustable, i can let my shorter and taller friends and colleagues give it a whirl and enjoy the crossrope difference :)
I love that crossrope made the freestyle le rope. It is better quality than the cheaper ropes at big box stores but still affordable enough for those that want a crossrope. The fact replacement ropes are available makes it even better.
- MCMEXHIT C.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 starsJump
Bought a replacement rope since I use it often.
- RSrichard s.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 starsBest jump rope experience
Cross rope makes jumping rope easier and fun
- ACArchie C.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 3 starsCan’t access crossrope jump rope community
I’ve been waiting to join the crossrope Facebook community for more than 3 weeks and no response even though they keep sending emails to join. I even emailed crossrope’s customer service and they told me to give them my Facebook acct name but nothing happened. After 5 or 6 requests to join, it’s safe to conclude the community is closed to newcomers. Crossrope should at least stop sending emails to join the community if you can’t join.
- DADavid A.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsThese are the best ropes
These are the best ropes on the market. The quality and the response is unrivaled... don’t hesitate ... just buy them.
- Is the Freestyle LE Rope right for me?
- The Freestyle LE Rope is designed for experienced jumpers who have used similar ropes and are looking to enhance their skills. If you are brand new to jumping, we recommend you start with our Get Lean jump rope set.
- Is the Freestyle LE Rope compatitble with other jump ropes?
- No, the Freestyle LE Rope is not compatible with any other Crossrope set or handles. Replacement Freestyle LE Ropes are available.
- How should I determine my size?
- The Freestyle LE rope allows you to adjust the length to fit your height. You will be provided with the instructions for sizing with your package.
- How much space do I need to jump?
- The recommended space needed for jumping rope is 10 ft front-to-back, 7 ft side-to-side, and a ceiling height that is roughly equal to your rope length. So if you order size Small, you need at least 8 ft of ceiling height. If you order size Medium, you need at least 8’6” ft of ceiling height. If you order size Large, you need at least 9 ft of ceiling height. And if you order size XL, you need roughly 9’6” of ceiling height. Please make sure your jumping space is clear and that you do not have anything on your ceiling that would obstruct your jumping (lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, etc.).
- Are there really limited quantities?
- Definitely. Once they sell out, we will open up our waiting list to those who are interested in being notified for a future release.
- What is Crossrope’s exchange / return policy?
- We have a 60 day no-hassle returns and exchange policy which means you can try the ropes, use them on any surface, and still return them if you don't love them. If you are purchasing our ropes as a gift, you can be sure that if your gift receiver needs a size or product exchange, we'll be there to help.
- Does Crossrope offer gift cards?
- Yes! Get your Crossrope Gift Card here.