Ultra Heavy LE Handles
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The Ultra Heavy LE set is designed for experienced jumpers looking for the ultimate heavy rope challenge. If you've worked with our other heavy ropes, this challenge is for you. This set is not recommended for beginners.
Our Ultra Heavy LE handles are the most durable handles we've ever built. Each limited edition handle weighs just under 3/4 LB (almost 2X as much as our regular Power handles) and is built with the same level of detail and precision engineering you're used to. The handles are hand-stitched, offer superior grip, and have a beautiful matte black nickel electroplated finish.
The brand new 4 LB and 5 LB ropes are built to engage and challenge every muscle fiber in your upper body. Each turn of the rope will build your strength, grit, and mental toughness.
The new Ultra Heavy LE handles use the same fast clip connection that is unique to our Crossrope system. You can quickly and easily switch between the light blue 4 LB rope and dark blue 5 LB rope for a versatile workout.
Love your ropes or your money back.
Try them for 60 days, risk-free.
Change your mind? No sweat!
Send them back in any shape.
Free US return shipping.
- Is the Ultra Heavy LE Set right for me?
- The Ultra Heavy LE Set is designed for experienced jumpers who are looking to advance their strength, performance, and mental toughness. If you are brand new to jumping, we recommend you start with our Get Lean jump rope set.
- Are the Ultra Heavy LE handles compatible with other jump ropes?
- Yes, the Ultra Heavy LE Handles are compatible with all our core rope weights. Similarly, the Ultra Heavy LE ropes are compatible with our Power Handles. We do not recommend using Slim Handles with our Ultra Havy LE ropes.
- Why are there limited quantities?
- Because we're always tweaking our limited edition offerings, we typically only have a few hundred sets available for order at each run. If you want to guarantee yourself one of these new sets during this release, don't wait too long because they tend to sell out quickly especially for our most popular sizes. Once they sell out, we will open up our waiting list to those who are interested in being notified for a future release.
- How should I determine my size?
- All of our ropes are sized to your height. The recommended user height ranges are provided on all of our product pages. For further guidance, please see our jump rope sizing page.
- Can I use the Ultra Heavy LE ropes outdoors?
- The Ultra Heavy LE ropes are built for any surface. However, to prolong the life of your Ultra Heavy LE ropes, we recommend that you use them with a jump rope mat or on smooth surfaces.
- How much space do I need to jump?
- The recommended space needed for jumping rope is 10 ft front-to-back, 7 ft side-to-side, and a ceiling height that is roughly equal to your rope length. So if you order size Small, you need at least 8 ft of ceiling height. If you order size Medium, you need at least 8’6” ft of ceiling height. If you order size Large, you need at least 9 ft of ceiling height. And if you order size XL, you need roughly 9’6” of ceiling height. Please make sure your jumping space is clear and that you do not have anything on your ceiling that would obstruct your jumping (lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, etc.).
- Are Ultra Heavy LE handles covered by warranty?
- Our Ultra Heavy LE Handles are covered by our lifetime warranty. That means if you ever experience any issues with your handles, our support team will provide you with a replacement right away. Due to the limited nature of the product, it may not be an exact replacement. For full details, please review our Product Use and Warranty policy.
- What is Crossrope’s exchange / return policy?
- We're excited to offer our 60 day no-hassle returns and exchange policy. For those of you who are purchasing our ropes as a gift, you can be sure that if your gift receiver needs a size or product exchange, we'll be there to help. Please see our Exchange and Return Policy.
Choose the right rope length for you based on your height.
If you are in-between sizes, and you're a beginner, the larger size is usually preferable because it allows more room for error. If you are more experienced, then the smaller size tends to be better. If you currently have a rope that you are comfortable jumping with, we recommend measuring your current rope, not including the handles, for a comparison.
Still need assistance?
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|Small||4'9" - 5'4"||8'0"|
|Medium||5'4.5" - 5'9"||8'6|
|Large||5'9.5" - 6'1.5"||9'0"|
|X-Large||6'2" - 6'9"||9'6"|
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|Small||1.45m - 1.63m||2.44m|
|Medium||1.64m - 1.75m||2.59m|
|Large||1.76m - 1.87m||2.74m|
|X-Large||1.88m - 2.06m||2.90m|