The Ultra Heavy Performance set is designed for experienced jumpers looking for the ultimate heavy rope challenge. If you've worked with our other heavy ropes, this challenge is for you. This set is not recommended for beginners.
Our Ultra Heavy Performance handles are the most durable handles we've ever built. Each limited edition handle weighs
The brand new 4 LB and 5 LB ropes are built to engage and challenge every muscle fiber in your upper body. Each turn of the rope will build your strength, grit, and mental toughness.
The new Ultra Heavy Performance handles use the same fast clip connection that is unique to our Crossrope system. You can quickly and easily switch between the light blue 4 LB rope and dark blue 5 LB rope for a versatile workout.
Unlock our full library of 1000+ workouts, challenges, fitness programs, and more.
Choose from 10+ programs and 1000+ workouts to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Automatically track your jumps, workouts, challenge progress, and calories burned.
Start jumping and learn new skills with tutorials and other resources.
Choose the right rope length for you based on your height.
If you are in-between sizes, and you're a beginner, the larger size is usually preferable because it allows more room for error. If you are more experienced, then the smaller size tends to be better. If you currently have a rope that you are comfortable jumping with, we recommend measuring your current rope, not including the handles, for a comparison.
Looking for shorter ropes? We have limited quantities of XXS/XS sizes available.
Still need assistance? Watch sizing video
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||up to 4'6"||7'0"|
|X-Small||4'6.5" - 5'0"||7'6"|
|Small||5'0.5" - 5'4.5"||8'0"|
|Medium||5'5" - 5'9.5"||8'6|
|Large||5'10" - 6'1.5"||9'0"|
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||up to 1.37m||2.13m|
|X-Small||1.38m - 1.52m||2.29m|
|Small||1.54m - 1.64m||2.44m|
|Medium||1.65m - 1.77m||2.59m|
|Large||1.78m - 1.87m||2.74m|
CROSSROPE LOVE AT FIRST JUMP
One thing we’ve learned is that it's hard to describe what the Crossrope workout truly feels like until you try it yourself. Using weighted jump ropes is unlike any workout you've experienced, which is why we're confident you're going to love it from your very first jump.
60 DAYS TO JUMP - OUR GUARANTEE
To make your decision easy, we're giving you 60 days to use our ropes as much as you'd like so you can see the difference for yourself. If you aren't convinced, you can return them for free*, no questions asked.
OUR RETURN POLICY
Our return policy applies to any of our physical products (for apparel returns, your items must be tagged and unworn and in original packaging). Please note our return policy does not apply to subscription products including our Crossrope Membership.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
All orders ship free over $50 with ground shipping. Shipping is always free for returns (US only).
*Free returns apply to US customers only. $40 restocking fee for Jump Zone Flooring returns.
Love your Crossrope or your money back.
Try for 60 days, worry-free.
Change your mind?
Send your ropes back in any shape.
Free US return shipping, full refund,
- JBJocalyn B.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 starsOn another level!!!
- ARAndrew R.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 starsDon’t underestimate!
This was the second set I purchased because I was definitely looking for the extreme challenge. It did not disappoint! These ropes definitely deliver a nice burn in your muscles that is so satisfying. Out of all the sets these handles are definitely my favorite as well with the weight and the matte black. The design on the Heavy Performance Set are my favorite in the that aspect. I constantly challenge myself to increase my number of jumps because if you mess up your toes will definitely regret it. Perfect ropes for that extreme jump rope challenge , not really a big fan of the app considering I work then into my own kettle bell routine. Wish Crossrope had a better loyalty/ reward program in place , maybe certain coupons or percent off any set when 100$’s have been spent.
- AMAlex M.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 starsLove the progressive challenge!
I’ve been looking for a great cardio option that really challenges the whole body, and loved having such a progressive challenge.!
- RZRobert Z.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 starsBest ropes on the market!!
I use the ultra heavy ropes as part of my “ladder” routine. I start light and work my way up to 5lbs. These ropes are truly worth their price. It’s one of the most satisfying workouts when completed.
- BHBrady H.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 starsA◼️ Longevity Training
I have added Crossrope to my daily anaerobic work out as a warm up and it has charged my sessions. I started with the 2 bundle sets, the regular and the heavy, since then I have added the extra heavy 4lb and 5 lb, as well as, all the other lighter ropes. Currently, I warm up with:1000 1/2 lb : 500 1lb: 200 2lb and 100 4 b. This warm up gets the blood flowing, lossens the shoulders, tightens the core, burns the calves and allows ~ 20 min for my pre-workout sups to start kicking in, ultimately preparing me for my anaerobic training split. Crossrope has become a fundamental process in my daily routine for Longevity Training.
- Is the Ultra Heavy Performance Set right for me?
- The Ultra Heavy Performance Set is designed for experienced jumpers who are looking to advance their strength, performance, and mental toughness. If you are brand new to jumping, we recommend you start with our Get Lean jump rope set.
- Are the Ultra Heavy Performance handles compatible with other jump ropes?
- Yes, the Ultra Heavy Performance Handles are compatible with all our core rope weights. Similarly, the Ultra Heavy Performance ropes are compatible with our Power Handles. We do not recommend using Slim Handles with our Ultra Havy Performance ropes.
- Why are there limited quantities?
- Because we're always tweaking our limited edition offerings, we typically only have a few hundred sets available for order at each run. If you want to guarantee yourself one of these new sets during this release, don't wait too long because they tend to sell out quickly especially for our most popular sizes. Once they sell out, we will open up our waiting list to those who are interested in being notified for a future release.
- How should I determine my size?
- All of our ropes are sized to your height. The recommended user height ranges are provided on all of our product pages. Please note that our ropes are NOT adjustable. For further guidance, please see our jump rope sizing page. If you need a shorter size, we have XS/XXS available upon request.
- Can I use the Ultra Heavy Performance ropes outdoors?
- The Ultra Heavy Performance ropes are built for any surface. However, to prolong the life of your Ultra Heavy Performance ropes, we recommend that you use them with a jump rope mat or on smooth surfaces.
- How much space do I need to jump?
- The recommended space needed for jumping rope is 10 ft front-to-back, 7 ft side-to-side, and a ceiling height that is roughly equal to your rope length. So if you order size Small, you need at least 8 ft of ceiling height. If you order size Medium, you need at least 8’6” ft of ceiling height. If you order size Large, you need at least 9 ft of ceiling height. And if you order size XL, you need roughly 9’6” of ceiling height. Please make sure your jumping space is clear and that you do not have anything on your ceiling that would obstruct your jumping (lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, etc.).
- Are Ultra Heavy Performance handles covered by warranty?
- Our Ultra Heavy Performance Handles are covered by our lifetime warranty. That means if you ever experience any issues with your handles, our support team will provide you with a replacement right away. Due to the limited nature of the product, it may not be an exact replacement. For full details, please review our Product Use and Warranty policy.
- What is Crossrope’s exchange / return policy?
- We have a 60 day no-hassle returns and exchange policy which means you can try the ropes, use them on any surface, and still return them if you don't love them. If you are purchasing our ropes as a gift, you can be sure that if your gift receiver needs a size or product exchange, we'll be there to help.
- Does Crossrope offer gift cards?
- Yes! Get your Crossrope Gift Card here.