Due to high demand, limit order to 2 bundles.
The Heavy LE set is designed for jumpers of all fitness levels looking for a unique heavy rope challenge. Whether you're ready to upgrade from the 1/2 LB rope from your Get Lean set or looking for your next heavy rope after the 2 LB rope from Get Strong, the Heavy LE set has your next challenge.
Our Heavy LE handles have been re-designed with our 2020 smart elements, with the same level of detail and precision engineering you love. The new LE handles are hand-stitched, offer an easy grip, and work well across the full range of Heavy LE ropes.
Love your ropes or your money back.
Try them for 60 days, risk-free.
Change your mind? No sweat!
Send them back in any shape.
Free US return shipping.
- Is the Heavy LE Set right for me?
- The Heavy LE set is designed for jumpers of all fitness levels looking for a unique heavy rope challenge. If you are just getting started with heavy rope training, the 3/4 LB rope is a great option. If you are looking to level up your strength workouts past what the Get Strong Set can offer, the 1 1/2 and 3 LB ropes are great options.
- How should I determine my size?
- All of our ropes are sized to your height. The recommended user height ranges are provided on all of our product pages. For further guidance, please see our sizing page here.
- How much space do I need to jump?
- The recommended space needed for jumping rope is 10 ft front-to-back, 7 ft side-to-side, and a ceiling height that is roughly equal to your rope length. So if you order size Small, you need at least 8 ft of ceiling height. If you order size Medium, you need at least 8’6” ft of ceiling height. If you order size Large, you need at least 9 ft of ceiling height. And if you order size XL, you need roughly 9’6” of ceiling height. Please make sure your jumping space is clear and that you do not have anything on your ceiling that would obstruct your jumping (lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, etc.).
- Do I get access to the Crossrope app?
- When you purchase any of our popular sets, you get free access to our Crossrope Lite Membership in our Crossrope app. This gives you access to new workouts, challenges, activity, tracking, and more. Explore our membership options here. You can download the Crossrope app for free on your Android or iOS device.
- What warranty does Crossrope offer?
- Our Crossrope (2020) Slim and Power handles are covered by our lifetime warranty. That means if you ever experience any issues with your (2020) handles, our support team will provide you with a replacement right away. Please note that our previous generation handles and limited edition handles are still covered by our 2 year warranty and that our ropes are not covered by a warranty. For full details, visit our warranties page.
- What is Crossrope’s exchange / return policy?
- We're excited to offer our 60 day no-hassle returns and exchange policy. For those of you who are purchasing our ropes as a gift, you can be sure that if your gift receiver needs a size or product exchange, we'll be there to help. Please see our Exchange and Return Policy.
Available on •
Choose the right rope length for you based on your height.
If you are in-between sizes, and you're a beginner, the larger size is usually preferable because it allows more room for error. If you are more experienced, then the smaller size tends to be better. If you currently have a rope that you are comfortable jumping with, we recommend measuring your current rope, not including the handles, for a comparison.
Still need assistance? Get sizing help
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|Small||4'9" - 5'4"||8'0"|
|Medium||5'4.5" - 5'8.5"||8'6|
|Large||5'9" - 6'1.5"||9'0"|
|X-Large||6'2" - 6'9"||9'6"|
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|Small||1.45m - 1.63m||2.44m|
|Medium||1.64m - 1.74m||2.59m|
|Large||1.75m - 1.87m||2.74m|
|X-Large||1.88m - 2.06m||2.90m|