The Ultra Heavy Performance set is designed for experienced jumpers looking for the ultimate heavy rope challenge. If you've worked with our other heavy ropes, this challenge is for you. This set is not recommended for beginners.
The brand new 4 LB and 5 LB ropes are built to engage and challenge every muscle fiber in your upper body. Each turn of the rope will build your strength, grit, and mental toughness.
Choose the right rope length for you based on your height.
If you are in-between sizes, and you're a beginner, the larger size is usually preferable because it allows more room for error. If you are more experienced, then the smaller size tends to be better. If you currently have a rope that you are comfortable jumping with, we recommend measuring your current rope, not including the handles, for a comparison.
Looking for shorter ropes? We have limited quantities of XXS/XS sizes available.
Still need assistance? Watch sizing video
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||4'0" - 4'5.5"||7'0"|
|X-Small||4'6" - 4'11.5"||7'6"|
|Small||5'0" - 5'4"||8'0"|
|Medium||5'4.5" - 5'9"||8'6|
|Large||5'9.5" - 6'1.5"||9'0"|
|X-Large||6'2" - 6'9"||9'6"|
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||1.22m - 1.36m||2.13m|
|X-Small||1.37m - 1.51m||2.29m|
|Small||1.52m - 1.63m||2.44m|
|Medium||1.64m - 1.75m||2.59m|
|Large||1.76m - 1.87m||2.74m|
|X-Large||1.88m - 2.06m||2.90m|
CROSSROPE LOVE AT FIRST JUMP
One thing we’ve learned is that it's hard to describe what the Crossrope workout truly feels like until you try it yourself. Using weighted jump ropes is unlike any workout you've experienced, which is why we're confident you're going to love it from your very first jump.
60 DAYS TO JUMP - OUR GUARANTEE
To make your decision easy, we're giving you 60 days to use our ropes as much as you'd like so you can see the difference for yourself. If you aren't convinced, you can return them for free*, no questions asked.
OUR RETURN POLICY
Our return policy applies to any of our physical products (for apparel returns, your items must be tagged and unworn and in original packaging). Please note our return policy does not apply to subscription products including our Crossrope Membership.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
All orders ship free over $50 with ground shipping. Shipping is always free for returns (US only).
*Free returns apply to US customers only. $40 restocking fee for Jump Zone Flooring returns.
- AFAlexis F.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsFun change for jumproping
The rope looks a little crazy hanging on my wall with my other jump ropes. Its larger than I expected but it feels every bit of 5 lbs and seems durable. I try and do 50 jumps with it at the end of my workouts.
- MAMichael A.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 starsI have been working out
I have been working out with the Get Fit set and the Ultra Heavy LE set for a few months now, and I feel healthier and stronger than ever. I just added the 3oz, 6oz, and 9oz speed ropes to my routine and they definitely offer a precise and crisp rotation.
Thanks for delivering truly exceptional quality with all of your ropes!
- Is the Ultra Heavy Performance Set right for me?
- The Ultra Heavy Performance Set is designed for experienced jumpers who are looking to advance their strength, performance, and mental toughness. If you are brand new to jumping, we recommend you start with our Get Lean jump rope set.
- Are the Ultra Heavy Performance handles compatible with other jump ropes?
- Yes, the Ultra Heavy Performance Handles are compatible with all our core rope weights. Similarly, the Ultra Heavy Performance ropes are compatible with our Power Handles. We do not recommend using Slim Handles with our Ultra Havy Performance ropes.
- Why are there limited quantities?
- Because we're always tweaking our limited edition offerings, we typically only have a few hundred sets available for order at each run. If you want to guarantee yourself one of these new sets during this release, don't wait too long because they tend to sell out quickly especially for our most popular sizes. Once they sell out, we will open up our waiting list to those who are interested in being notified for a future release.
- How should I determine my size?
- All of our ropes are sized to your height. The recommended user height ranges are provided on all of our product pages. Please note that our ropes are NOT adjustable. For further guidance, please see our jump rope sizing page. If you need a shorter size, we have XS/XXS available upon request.
- Can I use the Ultra Heavy Performance ropes outdoors?
- The Ultra Heavy Performance ropes are built for any surface. However, to prolong the life of your Ultra Heavy Performance ropes, we recommend that you use them with a jump rope mat or on smooth surfaces.
- How much space do I need to jump?
- The recommended space needed for jumping rope is 10 ft front-to-back, 7 ft side-to-side, and a ceiling height that is roughly equal to your rope length. So if you order size Small, you need at least 8 ft of ceiling height. If you order size Medium, you need at least 8’6” ft of ceiling height. If you order size Large, you need at least 9 ft of ceiling height. And if you order size XL, you need roughly 9’6” of ceiling height. Please make sure your jumping space is clear and that you do not have anything on your ceiling that would obstruct your jumping (lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, etc.).
- Are Ultra Heavy Performance handles covered by warranty?
- Our Ultra Heavy Performance Handles are covered by our lifetime warranty. That means if you ever experience any issues with your handles, our support team will provide you with a replacement right away. Due to the limited nature of the product, it may not be an exact replacement. For full details, please review our Product Use and Warranty policy.
- What is Crossrope’s exchange / return policy?
- We have a 60 day no-hassle returns and exchange policy which means you can try the ropes, use them on any surface, and still return them if you don't love them. If you are purchasing our ropes as a gift, you can be sure that if your gift receiver needs a size or product exchange, we'll be there to help.
- Does Crossrope offer gift cards?
- Yes! Get your Crossrope Gift Card here.