The Heavy Performance set is designed for jumpers of all fitness levels looking for a unique heavy rope challenge. Whether you're ready to upgrade from the 1/2 LB rope from your Get Lean set or looking for your next heavy rope after the 2 LB rope from Get Strong, the Heavy Performance set has your next challenge.
Our Heavy Performance handles have been redesigned with the same level of detail and precision engineering you love. The new Performance handles are hand-stitched, offer an easy grip, and work well across the full range of Heavy Performance ropes.
Choose the right rope length for you based on your height.
If you are in-between sizes, and you're a beginner, the larger size is usually preferable because it allows more room for error. If you are more experienced, then the smaller size tends to be better. If you currently have a rope that you are comfortable jumping with, we recommend measuring your current rope, not including the handles, for a comparison.
Looking for shorter ropes? We have limited quantities of XXS/XS sizes available.
Still need assistance? Watch sizing video
|up to 4'6"
|4'6.5" - 5'0.5"
|5'1" - 5'5"
|5'5.5" - 5'10"
|5'10.5" - 6'1"
|up to 1.37m
|1.38m - 1.54m
|1.55m - 1.65m
|1.66m - 1.78m
|1.79m - 1.85m
CROSSROPE LOVE AT FIRST JUMP
One thing we’ve learned is that it's hard to describe what the Crossrope workout truly feels like until you try it yourself. Using weighted jump ropes is unlike any workout you've experienced, which is why we're confident you're going to love it from your very first jump.
60 DAYS TO JUMP - OUR GUARANTEE
To make your decision easy, we're giving you 60 days to use our ropes as much as you'd like so you can see the difference for yourself. If you aren't convinced, you can return them for free*, no questions asked.
OUR RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY
Our return/exchange policy applies to any of our physical products (for apparel returns, your items must be tagged and unworn and in original packaging). Please note our return policy does not apply to subscription products including our Crossrope Membership. Products sold in "Deals" or "Like New" are limited to size exchanges only.
International Size Exchanges - Yes! Just pay one-way shipping and we will cover the rest. International Returns require customers to cover shipping costs.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
All US orders ship free over $200 with ground shipping. Shipping is always free for returns (US only).
*Free Returns and Exchanges apply to US customers only. $40 restocking fee for Heavy Duty Gym Floor Tiles returns. For international returns/exchanges, simply cover one-way shipping costs. For more information please visit our help center.
The heavy ropes REALLY up the intensity of the workouts. I feel it in my forearms, upper arms, shoulders, and upper back. The Ultra Heavy workouts are short but challenging. As a 50+ year old jumper, I did need to limit the heavy workouts to 2/week.
I’m building straight up and muscle withe the heavy ropes.
I love my 3 lbs. Rope!
Solid, durable, and excellent quality.
I good step up if you feel the 2 pounders aren't giving you much of a challenge.
After using the 2lb rope I swore that I would not have a need to go heavier but I was quickly proved wrong. I use this 3 pounder to really finish off my jumping set well and push me to the limit.
I live the heavier rope for the exercise but getting it to unbend from its shipping circular wrap is a multi-week exercise. Until that happens it is difficult to impossible to use. I was hoping putting it in warm water would accelerate the process, but a call to support ended that idea. They told me placing the rope on water was not recommended.
I waited a long time to get my hands on a 3LB Crossrope, and boy was it worth it! It's the perfect addition to my set because I can knock out more strenuous conditioning in less time, adding variety. After watching Jump Rope Dudes try out the 4lb and 5lb Crossropes, I knew I wasn't ready for THAT challenge, but luckily there's something for every level at Crossrope. Even my kids run out and jump rope with their old man now when I'm out training with my heavy ropes.
There are some scratches from the Green lining but otherwise It's a great JR :sunglasses:
The three pound with the weighted handles is not for the faint of heart. But ten minutes of it will be all you need to get into tremendous shape, and all of Crossrope’s jump ropes are fantastic. I don’t work for them by the way. I just love their amazing products! Try their app too. Really fun and challenging workouts for all levels!
- Is the Heavy Performance Set right for me?
- The Heavy Performance Set is designed for jumpers of all fitness levels looking for a unique heavy rope challenge. If you are just getting started with heavy rope training, the 3/4 LB rope is a great option. If you are looking to level up your strength workouts past what the Get Strong Set can offer, the 1 1/2 and 3 LB ropes are great options.
- How should I determine my size?
- All of our ropes are sized to your height. The recommended user height ranges are provided on all of our product pages. Please note that our ropes are NOT adjustable. For further guidance, please see our jump rope sizing page. If you need a shorter size, we have XS/XXS available upon request.
- How much space do I need to jump?
- The recommended space needed for jumping rope is 10 ft front-to-back, 7 ft side-to-side, and a ceiling height that is roughly equal to your rope length. So if you order size Small, you need at least 8 ft of ceiling height. If you order size Medium, you need at least 8’6” ft of ceiling height. If you order size Large, you need at least 9 ft of ceiling height. And if you order size XL, you need roughly 9’6” of ceiling height. Please make sure your jumping space is clear and that you do not have anything on your ceiling that would obstruct your jumping (lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, etc.).
- Do I need a jump rope mat?
- Our ropes are designed with a proprietary coating for increased durability on all surfaces. However, Our ropes are designed with a proprietary coating for increased durability on all surfaces. However, a jump rope mat is recommended to prolong the lifetime of your jump ropes and will also protect the surfaces you're jumping on. Utilizing a mat will also reduce the stress on your joints.
- Are Heavy Performance handles covered by warranty?
- Our Heavy Performance Handles are covered by our lifetime warranty. That means if you ever experience any issues with your handles, our support team will provide you with a replacement right away. Due to the limited nature of the product, it may not be an exact replacement. For full details, please review our Product Use and Warranty policy.
- What is Crossrope’s exchange / return policy?
- We have a 60 day no-hassle returns and exchange policy which means you can try the ropes, use them on any surface, and still return them if you don't love them. If you are purchasing our ropes as a gift, you can be sure that if your gift receiver needs a size or product exchange, we'll be there to help.
- Does Crossrope offer gift cards?
- Yes! Get your Crossrope Gift Card here.