Shop early for the holidays and get free* US express shipping
Christa Jump Rope Set
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Ready to Jump In the Ring? It's time to grab your ropes and hit the ground jumping! The Christa "Get Lean" Jump Rope Set by Crossrope guarantees to add sweat inducing intensity to your jump rope sessions that you'll feel from head to toe. You'll receive not just one but TWO different ropes (1/4 lb & 1/2 lb) that maximizes the burn, torches major calories and is double the fun. These ropes will leave you a lean, mean jumping machine in no time!
Our patented fast clip connection allows you to change rope weights quickly. Go light to heavy and back again for an effective full-body workout. Redesigned handles are lighter and shorter with the most comfortable grip yet.
Our weighted ropes make jumping easy to learn for beginners and offer a unique challenge for experienced fitness goers. Great for weight loss, cardio, and strength training.
Love your ropes or your money back.
Try them for 60 days, risk-free.
Change your mind? No sweat!
Send them back in any shape.
Free US return shipping.
- What is the Christa DiPaolo Jump Rope Set?
- The Christa DiPaolo Jump Rope Set is a premium jump rope system from Crossrope, designed to give you a fun and unique jump rope experience to help you achieve your weight loss goals anywhere. The set comes with a pair of our ergonomic Slim handles, green 1/4 LB jump rope, and our sleek white 1/2 LB jump rope.
- Who is Christa DiPaolo?
- Fitness professional Christa DiPaolo applies her "Live Outside the Box" philosophy, which encompasses both mind and body, to help countless individuals reach their personal best. Christa’s mission is to share her passion for fitness by aiding her clients in creating a sleek, toned aesthetic as well as a strong clear mind.
- How do I choose the right Crossrope set?
- Our jump rope sets are designed to help you achieve your fitness goals. If you're looking for the full fitness solution to help you look, feel, and perform your best, the Get Fit Bundle is right for you. It includes all our ropes and both sets of handles so you can keep your training fun, versatile, and effective. If you're looking to get lean and toned at a great price, our Get Lean Set is a great choice. Both the Get Fit Bundle and the Get Lean Set are great for beginners who are looking to get started with jumping rope. If you're looking to build strength and power, our Get Strong Set is the right set for you. The combination of heavier ropes will target more muscle groups in every workout.
- How should I determine my size?
- All of our ropes are sized to your height. The recommended user height ranges are provided on all of our product pages. For further guidance, please see our jump rope sizing page. If you need a shorter size, we have XS/XXS available upon request.
- How much space do I need to jump?
- The recommended space needed for jumping rope is 10 ft front-to-back, 7 ft side-to-side, and a ceiling height that is roughly equal to your rope length. So if you order size Small, you need at least 8 ft of ceiling height. If you order size Medium, you need at least 8’6” ft of ceiling height. If you order size Large, you need at least 9 ft of ceiling height. And if you order size XL, you need roughly 9’6” of ceiling height. Please make sure your jumping space is clear and that you do not have anything on your ceiling that would obstruct your jumping (lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, etc.).
- Do I need a jump rope mat?
- Our ropes are designed with a proprietary coating for increased durability on all surfaces. However, Our ropes are designed with a proprietary coating for increased durability on all surfaces. However, a jump rope mat is recommended to prolong the lifetime of your jump ropes and will also protect the surfaces you're jumping on. Utilizing a mat will also reduce the stress on your joints.
- How do I access the Crossrope App?
- Our Crossrope App is available to all users who have an Android or iOS device. The free version of our app gives you access to our new workouts, challenges, activity tracking, and more.Upgrade to Crossrope Premium to unlock all our workouts and programs, advanced workout filtering options, and other advanced features.
- What warranty does Crossrope offer?
- Our redesigned Slim and Power handles are covered by our lifetime warranty. That means if you ever experience any issues with your handles, our support team will provide you with a replacement right away. Please note that our previous generation handles and limited edition handles are still covered by our 2 year warranty and that our ropes are not covered by a warranty. For full details, please review our Product Use and Warranty policy.
- What is Crossrope’s exchange / return policy for the holidays?
- We have a 60 day no-hassle returns and exchange policy which means you can try the ropes, use them on any surface, and still return them if you don't love them. If you are purchasing our ropes as a gift, you can be sure that if your gift receiver needs a size or product exchange, we'll be there to help.
- Does Crossrope offer gift cards?
- Yes! Get your Crossrope Gift Card here.
Choose the right rope length for you based on your height.
If you are in-between sizes, and you're a beginner, the larger size is usually preferable because it allows more room for error. If you are more experienced, then the smaller size tends to be better. If you currently have a rope that you are comfortable jumping with, we recommend measuring your current rope, not including the handles, for a comparison.
Looking for shorter ropes? We have limited quantities of XXS/XS sizes available.
Still need assistance?
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|Small||4'9" - 5'4"||8'0"|
|Medium||5'4.5" - 5'8.5"||8'6|
|Large||5'9" - 6'2"||9'0"|
|X-Large||6'2.5" - 6'9"||9'6"|
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|Small||1.45m - 1.63m||2.44m|
|Medium||1.64m - 1.74m||2.59m|
|Large||1.75m - 1.88m||2.74m|
|X-Large||1.89m - 2.06m||2.90m|