Crossrope's new Bluetooth connected AMP handles count your jumps automatically to unlock new real-time jump counting modes.
AMP makes your workouts more engaging and challenging by personalizing them based on your fitness level with targets to hit during each jump interval.
With AMP’s high-precision jump counting technology, you can see real-time jump stats like average jumps per minute (JPM), max JPM, real-time JPM, power output, streaks, and more.
With AMP, earn new badges when you complete workouts and achieve new streaks and milestones. Get all the stats and feedback you need to stay motivated in your fitness journey.
A PERSONALIZED JUMPING EXPERIENCE
Free Jump Mode
DISCOVER NEW JUMP MODES
PERSONALIZED JUMP TARGETSAMP is jump rope training re-engineered to be more versatile, more intelligent, and even more fun. With seamless bluetooth connectivity, AMP gives you the ability to personalize your workouts to your fitness level.
FREE JUMP MODEWant to just jump? Let AMP show you all your important jumping stats in real-time while you focus on jumping. Watch your count, speed, power output, and more adjust in real-time on our beautiful new free jump screen.
BENCHMARK MODEUp for a challenge? Use our new Benchmark mode to test your speed. Choose your weight of rope and let AMP test your fitness & skill abilities. Easily manage and track your progression with custom goals and targets.
ACTIVITY & STATS TRACKINGAMP brings it all together for an elevated jump rope experience. Connect, jump, and earn badges with 1,000+ guided workouts. And don't forget to try out the race mode and free jump mode.
Choose the right rope length for you based on your height.
If you are in-between sizes, and you're a beginner, the larger size is usually preferable because it allows more room for error. If you are more experienced, then the smaller size tends to be better. If you currently have a rope that you are comfortable jumping with, we recommend measuring your current rope, not including the handles, for a comparison.
Looking for shorter ropes? We have limited quantities of XXS/XS sizes available.
Still need assistance? Watch sizing video
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||up to 4'6"||7'0"|
|X-Small||4'6.5" - 5'0"||7'6"|
|Small||5'0.5" - 5'4.5"||8'0"|
|Medium||5'5" - 5'9.5"||8'6|
|Large||5'10" - 6'1.5"||9'0"|
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||up to 1.37m||2.13m|
|X-Small||1.38m - 1.52m||2.29m|
|Small||1.54m - 1.64m||2.44m|
|Medium||1.65m - 1.77m||2.59m|
|Large||1.78m - 1.87m||2.74m|
CROSSROPE LOVE AT FIRST JUMP
One thing we’ve learned is that it's hard to describe what the Crossrope workout truly feels like until you try it yourself. Using weighted jump ropes is unlike any workout you've experienced, which is why we're confident you're going to love it from your very first jump.
60 DAYS TO JUMP - OUR GUARANTEE
To make your decision easy, we're giving you 60 days to use our ropes as much as you'd like so you can see the difference for yourself. If you aren't convinced, you can return them for free*, no questions asked.
OUR RETURN POLICY
Our return policy applies to any of our physical products (for apparel returns, your items must be tagged and unworn and in original packaging). Please note our return policy does not apply to subscription products including our Crossrope Membership.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
All orders ship free over $50 with ground shipping. Shipping is always free for returns (US only).
*Free returns apply to US customers only. $40 restocking fee for Jump Zone Flooring returns.
Love your Crossrope or your money back.
Try for 60 days, worry-free.
Change your mind?
Send your ropes back in any shape.
Free US return shipping, full refund,
- IDINES D.Verified Buyer5 days agoRated 5 starsInsane
The Amp handles changed the game completely!!!! They make your workout insane!!’ It’s a clock against you. You vs you 🙌🏻🙌🏻💪🏻
- KSKevin S.Verified Buyer5 days agoRated 5 starsBest Ropes and Workout
I started with the Lean set just to try out skipping. That was over 3 months ago and I have been addicted to skipping ever since. I skip daily as part of my workout and enjoy doing the workout plans. And I am having doing it. Thank you.
- How is AMP different from the classic Crossrope sets?
- AMP is the first-ever interchangeable Bluetooth connected jump rope system from Crossrope. It’s built with the same durability and high-level precision engineering as all our classic Crossrope sets, but it now comes with integrated technology that gives you real-time jumping feedback inside the Crossrope app while you’re jumping. This offers a more fun and engaging workout for those looking for a more guided workout experience.
- How do the AMP handles compare in size to the classic Crossrope handles?
- With your AMP jump rope set, you get a single pair of AMP handles to use with all three of your ropes. The AMP handles weigh 5.7 Oz (162 g) each. The handle shape and diameter is about halfway between our classic Slim and Power handles.
- Is AMP available in US only?
- Yes, AMP is currently only available for US customers. We expect to have AMP available for all regions in early 2023.
- Do I need a subscription to use AMP?
- Yes, a subscription to our Crossrope Membership is required to unlock the full AMP features on your iOS device (
$14.99$9.99 / mo). With your subscription, you’re able to pair your AMP handles to the Crossrope app and take advantage of personalized jump targets, free jump mode, benchmark mode, and all the activity and stats tracking.
The AMP handles without a membership still live up to the high performance standards, but you will not have access to its connected features.
- Is Premium the same as Crossrope Membership?
- Yes, the Crossrope Membership (formerly known as Premium) is the paid version of the Crossrope App on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- Is AMP available on Android?
- Yes, AMP is now available on both iOS and Android.
- How much does the Crossrope Membership cost?
- For a limited time, we’re offering a promotional launch price of
$14.99$9.99/mo. There’s also an option for an annual membership at a discounted rate inside the app.
- Can I use my AMP handles with my existing Crossropes?
- Yes, AMP handles are compatible with all Crossrope ropes except for our 1st generation models. They have the same click in system that we have been supporting since Fall of 2017. If you have any questions about your specific ropes please reach out to customer service here
- Are AMP handles covered by warranty?
- AMP handles will be covered by two separate warranty policies depending on the issue. Our Limited Lifetime Warranty covers the material and workmanship of the product. In parallel, we offer a One Year Warranty on the battery and electronic components inside the AMP handle.
- What is Crossrope’s exchange / return policy?
- We have a 60 day no-hassle returns and exchange policy which means you can try the ropes, use them on any surface, and still return them if you don't love them. If you are purchasing our ropes as a gift, you can be sure that if your gift receiver needs a size or product exchange, we'll be there to help. For pre-orders, our 60 day guarantee is valid starting the day you receive your order, NOT the order date. The policy does not apply to the Crossrope Membership.
- Does the return policy apply to the Crossrope Membership?
- No, the Crossrope Membership is non-refundable. We recommend starting with the monthly option and going month to month if you are not sure about your investment yet. Annual is the best deal but monthly options are great for those that want more flexibility.
- What data is AMP capable of tracking?
- AMP tracks your number of jumps, current JPM (jumps per minute), max JPM, average JPM, maximum jump streak without tripping, jumps in each interval, and more!
- Is AMP recommended with heavier ropes?
- Not recommended for high volume use with ropes 3 Lbs or more. Occasional use acceptable.