The Speed Performance set (with 3 Oz, 6 Oz, and 9 Oz ropes) is a high performance jump rope set designed to elevate your speed, double under, and HIT workouts. With a thick inner wire and thin PVC coating formulation, the weighted speed ropes offer a faster and more precise rotation on every jump. Designed for indoor or mat use only.
Want to master the double under? With weighted speed ropes, you get the crisp and precise feedback you need to learn this advanced skill more quickly. If you want to take your double under game to the next level, weighted speed ropes are the secret.
If you're a competitor who is always seeking that next challenge, these high performance weighted speed ropes are built for you. Boost your speed, learn new skills, and challenge yourself with the Speed Performance set.
The Speed Performance handles use the same fast clip connection that is unique to our Crossrope system. You can quickly and easily switch between your weighted speed ropes to keep your speed training versatile.
Choose the right rope length for you based on your height.
If you are in-between sizes, and you're a beginner, the larger size is usually preferable because it allows more room for error. If you are more experienced, then the smaller size tends to be better. If you currently have a rope that you are comfortable jumping with, we recommend measuring your current rope, not including the handles, for a comparison.
Looking for shorter ropes? We have limited quantities of XXS/XS sizes available.
Still need assistance? Watch sizing video
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||up to 4'6"||7'0"|
|X-Small||4'6.5" - 5'0"||7'6"|
|Small||5'0.5" - 5'4.5"||8'0"|
|Medium||5'5" - 5'9.5"||8'6|
|Large||5'10" - 6'1.5"||9'0"|
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||up to 1.37m||2.13m|
|X-Small||1.38m - 1.52m||2.29m|
|Small||1.54m - 1.64m||2.44m|
|Medium||1.65m - 1.77m||2.59m|
|Large||1.78m - 1.87m||2.74m|
CROSSROPE LOVE AT FIRST JUMP
One thing we’ve learned is that it's hard to describe what the Crossrope workout truly feels like until you try it yourself. Using weighted jump ropes is unlike any workout you've experienced, which is why we're confident you're going to love it from your very first jump.
60 DAYS TO JUMP - OUR GUARANTEE
To make your decision easy, we're giving you 60 days to use our ropes as much as you'd like so you can see the difference for yourself. If you aren't convinced, you can return them for free*, no questions asked.
OUR RETURN POLICY
Our return policy applies to any of our physical products (for apparel returns, your items must be tagged and unworn and in original packaging). Please note our return policy does not apply to subscription products including our Crossrope Membership.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
All orders ship free over $50 with ground shipping. Shipping is always free for returns (US only).
*Free returns apply to US customers only. $40 restocking fee for Jump Zone Flooring returns.
Love your Crossrope or your money back.
Try for 60 days, worry-free.
Change your mind?
Send your ropes back in any shape.
Free US return shipping, full refund,
- CBCarlos B.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 starsLight rope!
- LPLaura P.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 starsImproves form in one use
Great feedback and improvement in my DU’s form with the first use. Wish I had bought the remaining set of speed ropes.
- HCHannibal C.Verified Buyer10 months agoRated 4 starsNot much more to say, just work it.
The system works..
- SNStephen N.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsWeighted ropes are the real deal
The heavy ropes are a great workout and more efficient if you want to get in a total body workout in the least amount of time.
I've got 1 through 4 pound ropes and jump about 35 minutes a day, 3 times a week, and then do lighter ropes once a week for about half that duration.
I will say that these ropes won't last forever. You need to look at it as an alternative to paying monthly gym memberships. From that standpoint, the cost is well worth it. You will definitely want to use a jump rope mat(the crossrope mat is actually a very reasonable price compared to others you'd find on Amazon) to significantly prolong the life of the ropes. A 3 pound rope lasted all of 4 months on smooth concrete(garage) for me before the metal in the middle of the rope was completely exposed on one side. I taped it up with multiple layers of PVC tape, and it has lasted at least 4 months more since then. So lesson learned there.
The mat also definitely helps with preventing lower back pain and helping with shin splints. So definitely pair the ropes with a mat!
When going all out on the heavy ropes, jumping with the duration and intensity that I do, depending on your genetics you may run into issues with 'trigger finger.' I did, and had to back off and get it treated. All in all, definitely the best at home workout you could spend money on, in my opinion. Especially when it comes to portability and saving space!
- OCOlivia C.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsGood product
CR products are excellent!!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
- Is the Speed Performance Set right for me?
- The Speed Performance Set is designed for experienced jumpers who are looking to advance their speed, performance, and double under training. Please note that Speed Performance ropes are for indoor use only.
If you are brand new to jumping, we recommend you start with our Get Lean jump rope set.
- How should I determine my size?
- All of our ropes are sized to your height. The recommended user height ranges are provided on all of our product pages. Please note that our ropes are NOT adjustable. For further guidance, please see our jump rope sizing page. If you need a shorter size, we have XS/XXS available upon request.
- How much space do I need to jump?
- The recommended space needed for jumping rope is 10 ft front-to-back, 7 ft side-to-side, and a ceiling height that is roughly equal to your rope length. So if you order size Small, you need at least 8 ft of ceiling height. If you order size Medium, you need at least 8’6” ft of ceiling height. If you order size Large, you need at least 9 ft of ceiling height. And if you order size XL, you need roughly 9’6” of ceiling height. Please make sure your jumping space is clear and that you do not have anything on your ceiling that would obstruct your jumping (lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, etc.).
- Do I need a jump rope mat?
- Our Speed Performance Handles are covered by our lifetime warranty. That means if you ever experience any issues with your handles, our support team will provide you with a replacement right away. Due to the limited nature of the product, it may not be an exact replacement. For full details, please review our Product Use and Warranty policy.
- What is Crossrope’s exchange / return policy?
- We have a 60 day no-hassle returns and exchange policy which means you can try the ropes, use them on any surface, and still return them if you don't love them. If you are purchasing our ropes as a gift, you can be sure that if your gift receiver needs a size or product exchange, we'll be there to help.
- Does Crossrope offer gift cards?
- Yes! Get your Crossrope Gift Card here.