The Speed Performance set (with 3 Oz, 6 Oz, and 9 Oz ropes) is a high performance jump rope set designed to elevate your speed, double under, and HIT workouts. With a thick inner wire and thin PVC coating formulation, the weighted speed ropes offer a faster and more precise rotation on every jump. Designed for indoor or mat use only.
Want to master the double under? With weighted speed ropes, you get the crisp and precise feedback you need to learn this advanced skill more quickly. If you want to take your double under game to the next level, weighted speed ropes are the secret.
If you're a competitor who is always seeking that next challenge, these high performance weighted speed ropes are built for you. Boost your speed, learn new skills, and challenge yourself with the Speed Performance set.
The Speed Performance handles use the same fast clip connection that is unique to our Crossrope system. You can quickly and easily switch between your weighted speed ropes to keep your speed training versatile.
Choose the right rope length for you based on your height.
If you are in-between sizes, and you're a beginner, the larger size is usually preferable because it allows more room for error. If you are more experienced, then the smaller size tends to be better. If you currently have a rope that you are comfortable jumping with, we recommend measuring your current rope, not including the handles, for a comparison.
Looking for shorter ropes? We have limited quantities of XXS/XS sizes available.
Still need assistance? Watch sizing video
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||up to 4'6"||7'0"|
|X-Small||4'6.5" - 5'0"||7'6"|
|Small||5'0.5" - 5'4.5"||8'0"|
|Medium||5'5" - 5'9.5"||8'6|
|Large||5'10" - 6'1.5"||9'0"|
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||up to 1.37m||2.13m|
|X-Small||1.38m - 1.52m||2.29m|
|Small||1.54m - 1.64m||2.44m|
|Medium||1.65m - 1.77m||2.59m|
|Large||1.78m - 1.87m||2.74m|
CROSSROPE LOVE AT FIRST JUMP
One thing we’ve learned is that it's hard to describe what the Crossrope workout truly feels like until you try it yourself. Using weighted jump ropes is unlike any workout you've experienced, which is why we're confident you're going to love it from your very first jump.
60 DAYS TO JUMP - OUR GUARANTEE
To make your decision easy, we're giving you 60 days to use our ropes as much as you'd like so you can see the difference for yourself. If you aren't convinced, you can return them for free*, no questions asked.
OUR RETURN POLICY
Our return policy applies to any of our physical products (for apparel returns, your items must be tagged and unworn and in original packaging). Please note our return policy does not apply to subscription products including our Crossrope Membership.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
All orders ship free over $50 with ground shipping. Shipping is always free for returns (US only).
*Free returns apply to US customers only. $40 restocking fee for Jump Zone Flooring returns.
- JGJohnny G.Verified Buyer11 months agoRated 5 starsMust buy
I bought this rope a couple of months ago. It has definitely paid off. I use it pretty much every day to get a work out in. I would recommend this product to anyone.
- WSWilliam S.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 starsAfter a knee surgery in
After a knee surgery in 2017, and shoulder surgery in 2018 from playing basketball weekly, I realized that I was getting these injures due to my over all body being out of shape, and unconditioned. So my daughter In law (who played collegiate basketball) mention that I should start jumping rope (this was April of 2019), that’s what started all of this. So, I started with a cheap/low quality jump rope that I had in the basement and I started with a simple three times a week routine. Then a friend from my church mentioned Crossrope jump ropes, so I did some research, and saw that it was high quality so I bought the Get Fit set!
My life changed, I started jumping four times a week because I loved it. I also downloaded the app, and followed the amazing daily plans. I was losing weight weekly/daily. Crossrope jump ropes are smooth, and reliable. It was a great investment into my health! I am now down 50+ pounds, and I feel great. My knees don’t hurt any more, my shoulder is loosened up, and I’m in the best shape that I have been in, in over 20 years!
Thank you Crossrope for such a great product!!
- HSHobart S.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 starsSo happy with this purchase!
So happy with this purchase! Super high quality with an ingenious design.
- MMMartin M.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 starsDope ropes!
- SMSteve M.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 starsLove the 3/4lbs rope. Heavy
Love the 3/4lbs rope. Heavy but not too heavy, so I can achieve a great strength work out.
- Is the Speed Performance Set right for me?
- The Speed Performance Set is designed for experienced jumpers who are looking to advance their speed, performance, and double under training. Please note that Speed Performance ropes are for indoor use only.
If you are brand new to jumping, we recommend you start with our Get Lean jump rope set.
- How should I determine my size?
- All of our ropes are sized to your height. The recommended user height ranges are provided on all of our product pages. For further guidance, please see our jump rope sizing page. If you need a shorter size, we have XS/XXS available upon request.
- How much space do I need to jump?
- The recommended space needed for jumping rope is 10 ft front-to-back, 7 ft side-to-side, and a ceiling height that is roughly equal to your rope length. So if you order size Small, you need at least 8 ft of ceiling height. If you order size Medium, you need at least 8’6” ft of ceiling height. If you order size Large, you need at least 9 ft of ceiling height. And if you order size XL, you need roughly 9’6” of ceiling height. Please make sure your jumping space is clear and that you do not have anything on your ceiling that would obstruct your jumping (lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, etc.).
- Do I need a jump rope mat?
- Our Speed Performance Handles are covered by our lifetime warranty. That means if you ever experience any issues with your handles, our support team will provide you with a replacement right away. Due to the limited nature of the product, it may not be an exact replacement. For full details, please review our Product Use and Warranty policy.
- What is Crossrope’s exchange / return policy?for open-box products?
- All open-box products are final sale.
- Does Crossrope offer gift cards?
- Yes! Get your Crossrope Gift Card here.