The new 1 LB, 1 1/2 LB or 2 LB Speed Pro Performance ropes engage your major muscle groups in a whole new way. With more precise feedback, you can increase your strength and master double under skills faster. These ropes are for indoor use only.
Level up your speed and performance training. With a thinner protective coating and more dense wire construction, the new Speed Pro Performance ropes cut through the air faster for a high speed workout.
Easily switch between the Speed Pro Performance ropes using the newly designed handles featuring an enhanced grip and our classic fast clip design.
Choose the right rope length for you based on your height.
If you are in-between sizes, and you're a beginner, the larger size is usually preferable because it allows more room for error. If you are more experienced, then the smaller size tends to be better. If you currently have a rope that you are comfortable jumping with, we recommend measuring your current rope, not including the handles, for a comparison.
Looking for shorter ropes? We have limited quantities of XXS/XS sizes available.
Still need assistance? Watch sizing video
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||up to 4'6"||7'0"|
|X-Small||4'6.5" - 5'0.5"||7'6"|
|Small||5'1" - 5'4.5"||8'0"|
|Medium||5'5" - 5'9.5"||8'6|
|Large||5'10" - 6'1"||9'0"|
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||up to 1.37m||2.13m|
|X-Small||1.38m - 1.54m||2.29m|
|Small||1.55m - 1.64m||2.44m|
|Medium||1.65m - 1.77m||2.59m|
|Large||1.78m - 1.86m||2.74m|
CROSSROPE LOVE AT FIRST JUMP
One thing we’ve learned is that it's hard to describe what the Crossrope workout truly feels like until you try it yourself. Using weighted jump ropes is unlike any workout you've experienced, which is why we're confident you're going to love it from your very first jump.
60 DAYS TO JUMP - OUR GUARANTEE
To make your decision easy, we're giving you 60 days to use our ropes as much as you'd like so you can see the difference for yourself. If you aren't convinced, you can return them for free*, no questions asked.
OUR RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY
Our return/exchange policy applies to any of our physical products (for apparel returns, your items must be tagged and unworn and in original packaging). Please note our return policy does not apply to subscription products including our Crossrope Membership. Products sold in "Deals" or "Like New" are limited to size exchanges only.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
All orders ship free over $50 with ground shipping. Shipping is always free for returns (US only).
*Free Returns and Exchanges apply to US customers only. $40 restocking fee for Heavy Duty Gym Floor Tiles returns. International returns will need to cover the shipping costs. For more information please visit our help center.
- Is the Speed Pro Performance Set right for me?
- The Speed Pro Performance Set is designed for experienced jumpers who are looking to advance their speed, performance, and double under training. If you are brand new to jumping, we recommend you start with our Get Lean jump rope set.
- Is the Speed Pro Performance Set compatible with other jump ropes?
- Yes, the three Speed Pro Performance ropes are compatible with all existing Power Handles. The new Speed Pro Performance Handles are compatible with both our lighter ropes and heavier ropes. We do not recommend using Slim handles with these ropes.
- How is Speed Pro Performance different from Speed Performance or other jump rope sets?
- The Speed Pro Performance Set offers the 1 LB, 1 1/2 LB and 2 LB weighted ropes. The Speed Performance Set offers the 3 Oz, 6 Oz, and 9 Oz weighted ropes.Unlike our fitness jump rope sets like the Get Lean and Get Strong, the Speed Pro Performance ropes are built with a thick inner wire and thin PVC coating formulation which offer a more precise and crisp rotation. To get the most durability out of these ropes, we recommend using them indoors only.
- Are there really limited quantities?
- Definitely. With our limited edition ropes, we typically only have a few hundred sets available for order. If you want to guarantee yourself one of these new sets during this release, don't wait too long because they tend to sell out quickly especially for our most popular sizes. Once they sell out, we will open up our waiting list to those who are interested in being notified for a future release.
- How should I determine my size?
- All of our ropes are sized to your height. The recommended user height ranges are provided on all of our product pages. Please note that our ropes are NOT adjustable. For further guidance, please see our jump rope sizing page. If you need a shorter size, we have XS/XXS available upon request.
- How much space do I need to jump?
- The recommended space needed for jumping rope is 10 ft front-to-back, 7 ft side-to-side, and a ceiling height that is roughly equal to your rope length. So if you order size Small, you need at least 8 ft of ceiling height. If you order size Medium, you need at least 8’6” ft of ceiling height. If you order size Large, you need at least 9 ft of ceiling height. And if you order size XL, you need roughly 9’6” of ceiling height. Please make sure your jumping space is clear and that you do not have anything on your ceiling that would obstruct your jumping (lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, etc.).
- Can I use this rope outdoors?
- The Speed Pro Performance ropes are built with a more dominant wire construction and thinner PVC coating formulation than our other ropes, offering a more precise and crisp rotation with increased speed. To prolong the life of your Speed Pro Performance ropes, we recommend that you use them indoors only.
- Do I need a jump rope mat?
- A jump rope mat is recommended for the Speed Pro Performance set to prolong the life of your jump ropes and will also protect the surface you’re jumping on. Utilizing a mat will also reduce stress on your joints.
- What warranty does Crossrope offer?
- Our redesigned Power handles are covered by our lifetime warranty. That means if you ever experience any issues with your handles, our support team will provide you with a replacement right away. Please note that our previous generation handles and limited edition handles are still covered by our 2 year warranty and that our ropes are not covered by a warranty. For full details, please review our Product Use and Warranty policy.
- What is Crossrope’s exchange / return policy?
- We have a 60 day no-hassle returns and exchange policy which means you can try the ropes, use them on any surface, and still return them if you don't love them. If you are purchasing our ropes as a gift, you can be sure that if your gift receiver needs a size or product exchange, we'll be there to help.
- Does Crossrope offer gift cards?
- Yes! Get your Crossrope Gift Card here.