Shop early for the holidays and get free* US express shipping
Crossrope Jump Rope Mat
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Ships from USA. Extra $5 handling fee applies. EU Mat may take up to 5 business days to ship.
Unique oval design is built for jumping rope. It's wide enough to make side swings easy and long enough for your rope to strike the mat during jumping. Plus it features a new tapered edge for improved mat stabilization.
Built with a custom material formulation, the LE mat is slightly heavier than our former mat but a lot more durable. The added weight makes it more sturdy for heavy rope workouts but can still be transported as needed.
Unique oval pattern design takes up less space making it easy to fit in any home, garage, or apartment.
All sets include access to the free Crossrope App
- Basic workouts
- One monthly fitness challenge
- Activity tracking with option to sync to Apple Health + Google Fit
- Beginner jump rope tutorials
Unlock the full Crossrope app experience with Premium
- Full library of 500+ workouts so you can find the best workouts for you
- 30+ challenges and fitness programs to help you stay motivated
- Crossrope Count™: Records jumps so you can measure your progress
- All Crossrope App features
Love your ropes or your money back.
Try them for 60 days, risk-free.
Change your mind? No sweat!
Send them back in any shape.
Free US return shipping.
- What is the Crossrope jump rope system?
- Crossrope is a unique jump rope fitness experience designed to give you a fun and effective workout in under 30 minutes, anywhere. Our interchangeable system of ropes allows you to easily and quickly switch between different weights of ropes to give you a more versatile full-body workout. With the Crossrope companion workout app, you get access to fun and effective workouts and fitness challenges you can follow along to wherever you go.
- How do I choose the right Crossrope set?
- Our jump rope sets are designed to help you achieve your fitness goals. If you're looking for the full fitness solution to help you look, feel, and perform your best, the Get Fit Bundle is right for you. It includes all our ropes and both sets of handles so you can keep your training fun, versatile, and effective. If you're looking to get lean and toned at a great price, our Get Lean Set is a great choice. Both the Get Fit Bundle and the Get Lean Set are great for beginners who are looking to get started with jumping rope. If you're looking to build strength and power, our Get Strong Set is the right set for you. The combination of heavier ropes will target more muscle groups in every workout.
- How should I determine my size?
- All of our ropes are sized to your height. The recommended user height ranges are provided on all of our product pages. For further guidance, please see our jump rope sizing page. If you need a shorter size, we have XS/XXS available upon request.
- How much space do I need to jump?
- The recommended space needed for jumping rope is 10 ft front-to-back, 7 ft side-to-side, and a ceiling height that is roughly equal to your rope length. So if you order size Small, you need at least 8 ft of ceiling height. If you order size Medium, you need at least 8’6” ft of ceiling height. If you order size Large, you need at least 9 ft of ceiling height. And if you order size XL, you need roughly 9’6” of ceiling height. Please make sure your jumping space is clear and that you do not have anything on your ceiling that would obstruct your jumping (lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, etc.).
- How do I access the Crossrope App?
- Our Crossrope App is available to all users who have an Android or iOS device. The free version of our app gives you access to our new workouts, challenges, activity tracking, and more.Upgrade to Crossrope Premium to unlock all our workouts and programs, advanced workout filtering options, and other advanced features.
- What warranty does Crossrope offer?
- Our redesigned Slim and Power handles are covered by our lifetime warranty. That means if you ever experience any issues with your handles, our support team will provide you with a replacement right away. Please note that our previous generation handles and limited edition handles are still covered by our 2 year warranty and that our ropes are not covered by a warranty. For full details, please review our Product Use and Warranty policy.
- What is Crossrope’s exchange / return policy for the holidays?
- We have a 60 day no-hassle returns and exchange policy which means you can try the ropes, use them on any surface, and still return them if you don't love them. If you are purchasing our ropes as a gift, you can be sure that if your gift receiver needs a size or product exchange, we'll be there to help.
- Does Crossrope offer gift cards?
- Yes! Get your Crossrope Gift Card here.
Choose the right rope length for you based on your height.
If you are in-between sizes, and you're a beginner, the larger size is usually preferable because it allows more room for error. If you are more experienced, then the smaller size tends to be better. If you currently have a rope that you are comfortable jumping with, we recommend measuring your current rope, not including the handles, for a comparison.
Looking for shorter ropes? We have limited quantities of XXS/XS sizes available.
Still need assistance?
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|Small||4'9" - 5'4"||8'0"|
|Medium||5'4.5" - 5'8.5"||8'6|
|Large||5'9" - 6'2"||9'0"|
|X-Large||6'2.5" - 6'9"||9'6"|
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|Small||1.45m - 1.63m||2.44m|
|Medium||1.64m - 1.74m||2.59m|
|Large||1.75m - 1.88m||2.74m|
|X-Large||1.89m - 2.06m||2.90m|