The new 1 LB, 1 1/2 LB or 2 LB Speed Pro Performance ropes engage your major muscle groups in a whole new way. With more precise feedback, you can increase your strength and master double under skills faster. These ropes are for indoor use only.
Level up your speed and performance training. With a thinner protective coating and more dense wire construction, the new Speed Pro Performance ropes cut through the air faster for a high speed workout.
Easily switch between the Speed Pro Performance ropes using the newly designed handles featuring an enhanced grip and our classic fast clip design.
Unlock our full library of 1000+ workouts, challenges, fitness programs, and more.
Choose from 10+ programs and 1000+ workouts to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Automatically track your jumps, workouts, challenge progress, and calories burned.
Start jumping and learn new skills with tutorials and other resources.
Choose the right rope length for you based on your height.
If you are in-between sizes, and you're a beginner, the larger size is usually preferable because it allows more room for error. If you are more experienced, then the smaller size tends to be better. If you currently have a rope that you are comfortable jumping with, we recommend measuring your current rope, not including the handles, for a comparison.
Looking for shorter ropes? We have limited quantities of XXS/XS sizes available.
Still need assistance? Watch sizing video
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||4'0" - 4'5.5"||7'0"|
|X-Small||4'6" - 4'11.5"||7'6"|
|Small||5'0" - 5'4"||8'0"|
|Medium||5'4.5" - 5'9"||8'6|
|Large||5'9.5" - 6'1.5"||9'0"|
|X-Large||6'2" - 6'9"||9'6"|
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||1.22m - 1.36m||2.13m|
|X-Small||1.37m - 1.51m||2.29m|
|Small||1.52m - 1.63m||2.44m|
|Medium||1.64m - 1.75m||2.59m|
|Large||1.76m - 1.87m||2.74m|
|X-Large||1.88m - 2.06m||2.90m|
CROSSROPE LOVE AT FIRST JUMP
One thing we’ve learned is that it's hard to describe what the Crossrope workout truly feels like until you try it yourself. Using weighted jump ropes is unlike any workout you've experienced, which is why we're confident you're going to love it from your very first jump.
60 DAYS TO JUMP - OUR GUARANTEE
To make your decision easy, we're giving you 60 days to use our ropes as much as you'd like so you can see the difference for yourself. If you aren't convinced, you can return them for free*, no questions asked.
OUR RETURN POLICY
Our return policy applies to any of our physical products (for apparel returns, your items must be tagged and unworn and in original packaging). Please note our return policy does not apply to subscription products including our Crossrope Membership.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
All orders ship free over $50 with ground shipping. Shipping is always free for returns (US only).
*Free returns apply to US customers only. $40 restocking fee for Jump Zone Flooring returns.
Love your Crossrope or your money back.
Try for 60 days, worry-free.
Change your mind?
Send your ropes back in any shape.
Free US return shipping, full refund,
- SDSteffen D.Verified Buyer5 days agoRated 5 starsIdeal for motivated jumpers
Speed - perfect
Exercise - challenging, hard, with a lot of fun
Quality - no question, perfect
- NMNazish M.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 starsGood workout and worth the money
Wonderful workout without the time commitment. I started doing 1,000 jumps a day and feel so much better. Thinking about investing in the hands free set so I don’t keep hitting my ceiling. Other than that it’s a great workout and smooth. Highly recommend it
- JBJon/Jacki B.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 starsLove my Crossropes!
Love the ropes!
Love the app!
I look forward to jumping every day.
- VPVincent P.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 starsThe best jump rope sets !
Crossrope sets are simply the best you can find.
They are well made, it turns perfectly, you're not even feeling that you are doing hard sport ;-)
- DGDanielle G.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 3 starsGreat ropes but maybe not worth it unless you pay for the app
The rope themselves are great, but I bought them under the impression that I could use the app to count my jumps, which is NOT possible unless you pay the premium subscription. The app doesn't offer the kind of workouts I'm interested in, and it's insane to me that, after buying ropes that are this expensive, I also have to pay for the app to do something as basic as count my jumps. I have a $10 rope from Amazon with a simple app that is able to do that, so I was really disappointed that Crossrope didn't offer that same service after my free trial expired. I referred at least two people to Crossrope immediately after I bought the ropes for their quality and app interaction, but this feels like a deal breaker.
- Is the Speed Pro Performance Set right for me?
- The Speed Pro Performance Set is designed for experienced jumpers who are looking to advance their speed, performance, and double under training. If you are brand new to jumping, we recommend you start with our Get Lean jump rope set.
- Is the Speed Pro Performance Set compatible with other jump ropes?
- Yes, the three Speed Pro Performance ropes are compatible with all existing Power Handles. The new Speed Pro Performance Handles are compatible with both our lighter ropes and heavier ropes. We do not recommend using Slim handles with these ropes.
- How is Speed Pro Performance different from Speed Performance or other jump rope sets?
- The Speed Pro Performance Set offers the 1 LB, 1 1/2 LB and 2 LB weighted ropes. The Speed Performance Set offers the 3 Oz, 6 Oz, and 9 Oz weighted ropes.Unlike our fitness jump rope sets like the Get Lean and Get Strong, the Speed Pro Performance ropes are built with a thick inner wire and thin PVC coating formulation which offer a more precise and crisp rotation. To get the most durability out of these ropes, we recommend using them indoors only.
- Are there really limited quantities?
- Definitely. With our limited edition ropes, we typically only have a few hundred sets available for order. If you want to guarantee yourself one of these new sets during this release, don't wait too long because they tend to sell out quickly especially for our most popular sizes. Once they sell out, we will open up our waiting list to those who are interested in being notified for a future release.
- How should I determine my size?
- All of our ropes are sized to your height. The recommended user height ranges are provided on all of our product pages. Please note that our ropes are NOT adjustable. For further guidance, please see our jump rope sizing page. If you need a shorter size, we have XS/XXS available upon request.
- How much space do I need to jump?
- The recommended space needed for jumping rope is 10 ft front-to-back, 7 ft side-to-side, and a ceiling height that is roughly equal to your rope length. So if you order size Small, you need at least 8 ft of ceiling height. If you order size Medium, you need at least 8’6” ft of ceiling height. If you order size Large, you need at least 9 ft of ceiling height. And if you order size XL, you need roughly 9’6” of ceiling height. Please make sure your jumping space is clear and that you do not have anything on your ceiling that would obstruct your jumping (lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, etc.).
- Can I use this rope outdoors?
- The Speed Pro Performance ropes are built with a more dominant wire construction and thinner PVC coating formulation than our other ropes, offering a more precise and crisp rotation with increased speed. To prolong the life of your Speed Pro Performance ropes, we recommend that you use them indoors only.
- Do I need a jump rope mat?
- A jump rope mat is recommended for the Speed Pro Performance set to prolong the life of your jump ropes and will also protect the surface you’re jumping on. Utilizing a mat will also reduce stress on your joints.
- What warranty does Crossrope offer?
- Our redesigned Power handles are covered by our lifetime warranty. That means if you ever experience any issues with your handles, our support team will provide you with a replacement right away. Please note that our previous generation handles and limited edition handles are still covered by our 2 year warranty and that our ropes are not covered by a warranty. For full details, please review our Product Use and Warranty policy.
- What is Crossrope’s exchange / return policy?
- We have a 60 day no-hassle returns and exchange policy which means you can try the ropes, use them on any surface, and still return them if you don't love them. If you are purchasing our ropes as a gift, you can be sure that if your gift receiver needs a size or product exchange, we'll be there to help.
- Does Crossrope offer gift cards?
- Yes! Get your Crossrope Gift Card here.