The Speed Performance set (with 3 Oz, 6 Oz, and 9 Oz ropes) is a high performance jump rope set designed to elevate your speed, double under, and HIT workouts. With a thick inner wire and thin PVC coating formulation, the weighted speed ropes offer a faster and more precise rotation on every jump. Designed for indoor or mat use only.
Want to master the double under? With weighted speed ropes, you get the crisp and precise feedback you need to learn this advanced skill more quickly. If you want to take your double under game to the next level, weighted speed ropes are the secret.
If you're a competitor who is always seeking that next challenge, these high performance weighted speed ropes are built for you. Boost your speed, learn new skills, and challenge yourself with the Speed Performance set.
The Speed Performance handles use the same fast clip connection that is unique to our Crossrope system. You can quickly and easily switch between your weighted speed ropes to keep your speed training versatile.
With an All-Access Membership,, unlock our full library of 1000+ workouts, challenges, fitness programs, and more.
Choose from 10+ programs and 1000+ workouts to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Automatically track your jumps, workouts, challenge progress, and calories burned.
Start jumping and learn new skills with tutorials and other resources.
Choose the right rope length for you based on your height.
If you are in-between sizes, and you're a beginner, the larger size is usually preferable because it allows more room for error. If you are more experienced, then the smaller size tends to be better. If you currently have a rope that you are comfortable jumping with, we recommend measuring your current rope, not including the handles, for a comparison.
Looking for shorter ropes? We have limited quantities of XXS/XS sizes available.
Still need assistance? Watch sizing video
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||4'0" - 4'5.5"||7'0"|
|X-Small||4'6" - 4'11.5"||7'6"|
|Small||5'0" - 5'4"||8'0"|
|Medium||5'4.5" - 5'9"||8'6|
|Large||5'9.5" - 6'1.5"||9'0"|
|X-Large||6'2" - 6'9"||9'6"|
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||1.22m - 1.36m||2.13m|
|X-Small||1.37m - 1.51m||2.29m|
|Small||1.52m - 1.63m||2.44m|
|Medium||1.64m - 1.75m||2.59m|
|Large||1.76m - 1.87m||2.74m|
|X-Large||1.88m - 2.06m||2.90m|
CROSSROPE LOVE AT FIRST JUMP GUARANTEE
We love our jump ropes, and we know you will too. If you've used any other jump rope in your life, you'll notice a big difference. If you haven't, then look no further. And if you're not satisfied, then we're not either.
60 DAYS TO JUMP - OUR GUARANTEE
You'll notice the difference on Day 1, but we'll give you the full 60 days to test our ropes. If you haven't fallen in love by then, return it for free.*
OUR RETURN POLICY
It's simple. From the day you receive your products, you have 60 days to make a return. This applies to any of our products (except apparel, that must be tagged and unworn and in original packaging).
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
All orders ship free over $50 with ground shipping. Shipping is always free for returns (US only).
*Free US returns
Love your Crossrope or your money back.
Try for 60 days, worry-free.
Change your mind?
Send your ropes back in any shape.
Free US return shipping, full refund,
- Is the Speed Performance Set right for me?
- The Speed Performance Set is designed for experienced jumpers who are looking to advance their speed, performance, and double under training. Please note that Speed Performance ropes are for indoor use only.
If you are brand new to jumping, we recommend you start with our Get Lean jump rope set.
- How should I determine my size?
- All of our ropes are sized to your height. The recommended user height ranges are provided on all of our product pages. For further guidance, please see our jump rope sizing page. If you need a shorter size, we have XS/XXS available upon request.
- How much space do I need to jump?
- The recommended space needed for jumping rope is 10 ft front-to-back, 7 ft side-to-side, and a ceiling height that is roughly equal to your rope length. So if you order size Small, you need at least 8 ft of ceiling height. If you order size Medium, you need at least 8’6” ft of ceiling height. If you order size Large, you need at least 9 ft of ceiling height. And if you order size XL, you need roughly 9’6” of ceiling height. Please make sure your jumping space is clear and that you do not have anything on your ceiling that would obstruct your jumping (lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, etc.).
- Do I need a jump rope mat?
- Our Speed Performance Handles are covered by our lifetime warranty. That means if you ever experience any issues with your handles, our support team will provide you with a replacement right away. Due to the limited nature of the product, it may not be an exact replacement. For full details, please review our Product Use and Warranty policy.
- What is Crossrope’s exchange / return policy?
- We have a 60 day no-hassle returns and exchange policy which means you can try the ropes, use them on any surface, and still return them if you don't love them. If you are purchasing our ropes as a gift, you can be sure that if your gift receiver needs a size or product exchange, we'll be there to help.
- Does Crossrope offer gift cards?
- Yes! Get your Crossrope Gift Card here.