Prices on our jump rope sets are increasing Jan 25th. Shop today to lock in current prices!
Heavy LE Handles (CA)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The Heavy LE set is designed for jumpers of all fitness levels looking for a unique heavy rope challenge. Whether you're ready to upgrade from the 1/2 LB rope from your Get Lean set or looking for your next heavy rope after the 2 LB rope from Get Strong, the Heavy LE set has your next challenge.
Our Heavy LE handles have been redesigned with the same level of detail and precision engineering you love. The new LE handles are hand-stitched, offer an easy grip, and work well across the full range of Heavy LE ropes.
Unlock our full library of 500+ workouts, challenges, fitness programs, and more with your purchase of a Crossrope set. Cancel anytime.
Choose workouts or fitness challenges that fit your fitness goals.
Track your workouts, challenge progress, and calories burned.
Find tutorials and resources to help you get started with jumping.
All sets include access to the free Crossrope App
- Basic workouts
- Activity tracking with option to sync to Apple Health + Google Fit
- Beginner jump rope tutorials
Unlock the full Crossrope app experience with Premium
- Full library of 500+ workouts so you can find the best workouts for you
- 30+ challenges and fitness programs to help you stay motivated
- Crossrope Count™: Records jumps so you can measure your progress
- All Crossrope App features
Love your ropes or your money back.
Try them for 60 days, risk-free.
Change your mind? No sweat!
Send them back in any shape.
Free US return shipping.
- Is the Heavy LE Set right for me?
- The Heavy LE Set is designed for jumpers of all fitness levels looking for a unique heavy rope challenge. If you are just getting started with heavy rope training, the 3/4 LB rope is a great option. If you are looking to level up your strength workouts past what the Get Strong Set can offer, the 1 1/2 and 3 LB ropes are great options.
- How should I determine my size?
- All of our ropes are sized to your height. The recommended user height ranges are provided on all of our product pages. For further guidance, please see our jump rope sizing page. If you need a shorter size, we have XS/XXS available upon request.
- How much space do I need to jump?
- The recommended space needed for jumping rope is 10 ft front-to-back, 7 ft side-to-side, and a ceiling height that is roughly equal to your rope length. So if you order size Small, you need at least 8 ft of ceiling height. If you order size Medium, you need at least 8’6” ft of ceiling height. If you order size Large, you need at least 9 ft of ceiling height. And if you order size XL, you need roughly 9’6” of ceiling height. Please make sure your jumping space is clear and that you do not have anything on your ceiling that would obstruct your jumping (lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, etc.).
- Do I need a jump rope mat?
- Our ropes are designed with a proprietary coating for increased durability on all surfaces. However, Our ropes are designed with a proprietary coating for increased durability on all surfaces. However, a jump rope mat is recommended to prolong the lifetime of your jump ropes and will also protect the surfaces you're jumping on. Utilizing a mat will also reduce the stress on your joints.
- Are Heavy LE handles covered by warranty?
- Our Heavy LE Handles are covered by our lifetime warranty. That means if you ever experience any issues with your handles, our support team will provide you with a replacement right away. Due to the limited nature of the product, it may not be an exact replacement. For full details, please review our Product Use and Warranty policy.
- What is Crossrope’s exchange / return policy?
- We have a 60 day no-hassle returns and exchange policy which means you can try the ropes, use them on any surface, and still return them if you don't love them. If you are purchasing our ropes as a gift, you can be sure that if your gift receiver needs a size or product exchange, we'll be there to help.
- Does Crossrope offer gift cards?
- Yes! Get your Crossrope Gift Card here.
Choose the right rope length for you based on your height.
If you are in-between sizes, and you're a beginner, the larger size is usually preferable because it allows more room for error. If you are more experienced, then the smaller size tends to be better. If you currently have a rope that you are comfortable jumping with, we recommend measuring your current rope, not including the handles, for a comparison.
Looking for shorter ropes? We have limited quantities of XXS/XS sizes available.
Still need assistance?
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|X-Small||4'6" - 4'11.5"||7'6"|
|Small||5'0" - 5'4"||8'0"|
|Medium||5'4.5" - 5'8.5"||8'6|
|Large||5'9" - 6'2"||9'0"|
|X-Large||6'2.5" - 6'9"||9'6"|
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|X-Small||1.37m - 1.51m||2.29m|
|Small||1.52m - 1.63m||2.44m|
|Medium||1.64m - 1.74m||2.59m|
|Large||1.75m - 1.88m||2.74m|
|X-Large||1.89m - 2.06m||2.90m|