Protect your floors and enhance your workout. Measuring 6 ft x 6 ft (1.82m x 1.82m) when assembled, jump zone flooring offers plenty of room for jumping rope.
Made from recycled rubber, the tiles are perfect for those who desire sustainable, environmentally friendly, resilient flooring to be used indoors or outdoors.
The jump zone tiles are designed to create a secure, permanent space to use your ropes. Each gym tile weighs over 6 LBs (56 LBs when fully assembled) so you can be sure the mat never moves on you during your workout.
Choose the right rope length for you based on your height.
If you are in-between sizes, and you're a beginner, the larger size is usually preferable because it allows more room for error. If you are more experienced, then the smaller size tends to be better. If you currently have a rope that you are comfortable jumping with, we recommend measuring your current rope, not including the handles, for a comparison.
Looking for shorter ropes? We have limited quantities of XXS/XS sizes available.
Still need assistance? Watch sizing video
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||up to 4'6"||7'0"|
|X-Small||4'6.5" - 5'0.5"||7'6"|
|Small||5'1" - 5'4.5"||8'0"|
|Medium||5'5" - 5'9.5"||8'6|
|Large||5'10" - 6'1"||9'0"|
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||up to 1.37m||2.13m|
|X-Small||1.38m - 1.54m||2.29m|
|Small||1.55m - 1.64m||2.44m|
|Medium||1.65m - 1.77m||2.59m|
|Large||1.78m - 1.86m||2.74m|
CROSSROPE LOVE AT FIRST JUMP
One thing we’ve learned is that it's hard to describe what the Crossrope workout truly feels like until you try it yourself. Using weighted jump ropes is unlike any workout you've experienced, which is why we're confident you're going to love it from your very first jump.
60 DAYS TO JUMP - OUR GUARANTEE
To make your decision easy, we're giving you 60 days to use our ropes as much as you'd like so you can see the difference for yourself. If you aren't convinced, you can return them for free*, no questions asked.
OUR RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY
Our return/exchange policy applies to any of our physical products (for apparel returns, your items must be tagged and unworn and in original packaging). Please note our return policy does not apply to subscription products including our Crossrope Membership. Products sold in "Deals" or "Like New" are limited to size exchanges only.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
All orders ship free over $50 with ground shipping. Shipping is always free for returns (US only).
*Free Returns and Exchanges apply to US customers only. $40 restocking fee for Heavy Duty Gym Floor Tiles returns. International returns will need to cover the shipping costs. For more information please visit our help center.
Love your Crossrope or your money back.
Try for 60 days, worry-free.
Change your mind?
Send your ropes back in any shape.
Free US return shipping, full refund,
- How do I assemble the Jump Zone Flooring?
- We recommend starting with the center tile and then connecting each tile one at a time. Once you have the puzzle pieces edges lined up, use a rubber mallet or hammer to lightly tap the puzzle edges together. You may need to start connecting some of the grooves together with your hands first before hammering.
- There's a rubber smell, is this normal?
- Yes, this is perfectly normal. All rubber tiles will have an initial rubber smell just like a new tire. The rubber smell will dissipate over time.
- How do I choose the right Crossrope set?
- Our jump rope sets are designed to help you achieve your fitness goals. If you're looking for the full fitness solution to help you look, feel, and perform your best, the Get Fit Bundle is right for you. It includes all our ropes and both sets of handles so you can keep your training fun, versatile, and effective. If you're looking to get lean and toned at a great price, our Get Lean Set is a great choice. Both the Get Fit Bundle and the Get Lean Set are great for beginners who are looking to get started with jumping rope. If you're looking to build strength and power, our Get Strong Set is the right set for you. The combination of heavier ropes will target more muscle groups in every workout.
- How much space do I need to jump?
- The recommended space needed for jumping rope is 10 ft front-to-back, 7 ft side-to-side, and a ceiling height that is roughly equal to your rope length. So if you order size Small, you need at least 8 ft of ceiling height. If you order size Medium, you need at least 8’6” ft of ceiling height. If you order size Large, you need at least 9 ft of ceiling height. And if you order size XL, you need roughly 9’6” of ceiling height. Please make sure your jumping space is clear and that you do not have anything on your ceiling that would obstruct your jumping (lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, etc.).
- What warranty does Crossrope offer?
- Our redesigned Slim and Power handles are covered by our lifetime warranty. That means if you ever experience any issues with your handles, our support team will provide you with a replacement right away. Please note that our previous generation handles and limited edition handles are still covered by our 2 year warranty and that our ropes are not covered by a warranty. For full details, please review our Product Use and Warranty policy.
- What is Crossrope’s exchange / return policy?
- We have a 60 day no-hassle returns and exchange policy which means you can try the ropes, use them on any surface, and still return them if you don't love them. If you are purchasing our ropes as a gift, you can be sure that if your gift receiver needs a size or product exchange, we'll be there to help.
- Does Crossrope offer gift cards?
- Yes! Get your Crossrope Gift Card here.