Savings of 15% sitewide on now! Use code FALL15
Unique oval design is built for jumping rope. It's wide enough to make side swings easy and long enough for your rope to strike the mat during jumping.
Built with a custom material formulation, the LE mat is slightly heavier than our former mat but a lot more durable. The added weight makes it more sturdy for heavy rope workouts but can still be transported as needed.
Unique oval pattern design takes up less space making it easy to fit in any home, garage, or apartment.
Unlimited access to all fitness programs, workouts, and the Jump Counter with an All-Access Membership. Try 30 days free when you buy a Crossrope set.
Choose from 10+ programs and 1000+ workouts to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Automatically track your jumps, workouts, challenge progress, and calories burned.
Start jumping and learn new skills with tutorials and other resources.
- What is the Crossrope jump rope system?
- Crossrope is a unique jump rope fitness experience designed to give you a fun and effective workout in under 30 minutes, anywhere. Our interchangeable system of ropes allows you to easily and quickly switch between different weights of ropes to give you a more versatile full-body workout. With the Crossrope companion workout app, you get access to fun and effective workouts and fitness challenges you can follow along to wherever you go.
- How do I choose the right Crossrope set?
- Our jump rope sets are designed to help you achieve your fitness goals. If you're looking for the full fitness solution to help you look, feel, and perform your best, the Get Fit Bundle is right for you. It includes all our ropes and both sets of handles so you can keep your training fun, versatile, and effective. If you're looking to get lean and toned at a great price, our Get Lean Set is a great choice. Both the Get Fit Bundle and the Get Lean Set are great for beginners who are looking to get started with jumping rope. If you're looking to build strength and power, our Get Strong Set is the right set for you. The combination of heavier ropes will target more muscle groups in every workout.
- How should I determine my size?
- All of our ropes are sized to your height. The recommended user height ranges are provided on all of our product pages. For further guidance, please see our jump rope sizing page. If you need a shorter size, we have XS/XXS available upon request.
- How much space do I need to jump?
- The recommended space needed for jumping rope is 10 ft front-to-back, 7 ft side-to-side, and a ceiling height that is roughly equal to your rope length. So if you order size Small, you need at least 8 ft of ceiling height. If you order size Medium, you need at least 8’6” ft of ceiling height. If you order size Large, you need at least 9 ft of ceiling height. And if you order size XL, you need roughly 9’6” of ceiling height. Please make sure your jumping space is clear and that you do not have anything on your ceiling that would obstruct your jumping (lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, etc.).
- How do I access the Crossrope App?
- Our Crossrope App is available to all users who have an Android or iOS device. The free version of our app gives you access to our new workouts, challenges, activity tracking, and more.Upgrade to the All-Access Membership to unlock all our workouts and programs, advanced workout filtering options, and other advanced features.
- What warranty does Crossrope offer?
- Our redesigned Slim and Power handles are covered by our lifetime warranty. That means if you ever experience any issues with your handles, our support team will provide you with a replacement right away. Please note that our previous generation handles and limited edition handles are still covered by our 2 year warranty and that our ropes are not covered by a warranty. For full details, please review our Product Use and Warranty policy.
- What is Crossrope’s exchange / return policy?for open-box products?
- All open-box products are final sale.
Choose the right rope length for you based on your height.
If you are in-between sizes, and you're a beginner, the larger size is usually preferable because it allows more room for error. If you are more experienced, then the smaller size tends to be better. If you currently have a rope that you are comfortable jumping with, we recommend measuring your current rope, not including the handles, for a comparison.
Looking for shorter ropes? We have limited quantities of XXS/XS sizes available.
Still need assistance? Watch sizing video
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||4'0" - 4'5.5"||7'0"|
|X-Small||4'6" - 4'11.5"||7'6"|
|Small||5'0" - 5'4"||8'0"|
|Medium||5'4.5" - 5'9"||8'6|
|Large||5'9.5" - 6'1.5"||9'0"|
|X-Large||6'2" - 6'9"||9'6"|
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||1.22m - 1.36m||2.13m|
|X-Small||1.37m - 1.51m||2.29m|
|Small||1.52m - 1.63m||2.44m|
|Medium||1.64m - 1.75m||2.59m|
|Large||1.76m - 1.87m||2.74m|
|X-Large||1.88m - 2.06m||2.90m|