With Premium, access our full library of workouts, find & save your favorites, and count your jumps with our Crossrope Count™️ feature. Enjoy the first 30 days of Crossrope Premium for free. $79.99/yr after trial. Cancel anytime. Learn More
At the end of your 30 day trial, your card will be charged the annual rate.
All sets come with access to the free Crossrope App featuring:
- 10 of our most recent workouts
- 6 complete jump rope fitness challenges
- Activity tracking with option to sync to Google Fit + Apple Health
- Beginner jump rope tutorials
Upgrade to Crossrope Premium to unlock more content and features:
- Full library of 200+ workouts and 10+ fitness challenges
- Quick workout filtering options with option to save workouts
- NEW Crossrope Count™ feature that counts your jumps for you
- All Crossrope App features
Love your ropes or your money back.
Try them for 60 days, risk-free.
Change your mind? No sweat!
Send them back in any shape.
Free US return shipping.
- How can I upgrade to Premium?
- Anyone may use the free features of the Crossrope App. By purchasing the annual subscription, we will send you instructions for how to activate your Premium subscription. You can cancel at anytime.
- When will I get access to Premium after purchase?
- You will receive access to Premium features immediately after you complete the activation steps.
- What devices are supported?
- The app is available on iOS and Android devices and is supported on all devices with iOS 13 or higher and Android 5.0 or higher.
- How can I update my subscription?
- You can easily manage your subscription through your App Settings on your iOS device or through the Google Play store on your Android device. If you need assistance with managing your subscription, please visit our Crossrope Help Center.
- Why don't I see Crossrope Premium in the app?
- Please make sure you have the latest version of the app installed on your phone. Please check the Apple App Store and Google Play Store for updates.
- Is there a return policy for the app?
- Yes, subscriptions purchased on crossrope.com are covered by our 60 day no-hassle returns and exchange policy. We are happy to offer a 30 day return policy for Crossrope Premium purchases for users who purchase through the app directly. While we are unable to process returns directly through the iOS App store or Google Play store for the full 30 days, we can provide equivalent Crossrope credit or send you a refund via Paypal.
- Why doesn’t the Crossrope Count feature count the jumps from my workouts?
- At this time, Crossrope Count is a stand alone feature. You can use Count to track your jumps, build endurance, and set new personal records separately from our daily workouts and challenges.
Choose the right rope length for you based on your height.
If you are in-between sizes, and you're a beginner, the larger size is usually preferable because it allows more room for error. If you are more experienced, then the smaller size tends to be better. If you currently have a rope that you are comfortable jumping with, we recommend measuring your current rope, not including the handles, for a comparison.
Looking for shorter ropes? We have limited quantities of XXS/XS sizes available.
Still need assistance?
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|Small||4'9" - 5'4"||8'0"|
|Medium||5'4.5" - 5'8.5"||8'6|
|Large||5'9" - 6'2"||9'0"|
|X-Large||6'2.5" - 6'9"||9'6"|
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|Small||1.45m - 1.63m||2.44m|
|Medium||1.64m - 1.74m||2.59m|
|Large||1.75m - 1.88m||2.74m|
|X-Large||1.89m - 2.06m||2.90m|