Travel Bundle $120 off / Save 15% sitewide with SUMMER15
The Ultra Heavy Performance set is designed for experienced jumpers looking for the ultimate heavy rope challenge. If you've worked with our other heavy ropes, this challenge is for you. This set is not recommended for beginners.
The brand new 4 LB and 5 LB ropes are built to engage and challenge every muscle fiber in your upper body. Each turn of the rope will build your strength, grit, and mental toughness.
- Is the Ultra Heavy Performance Set right for me?
- The Ultra Heavy Performance Set is designed for experienced jumpers who are looking to advance their strength, performance, and mental toughness. If you are brand new to jumping, we recommend you start with our Get Lean jump rope set.
- Are the Ultra Heavy Performance handles compatible with other jump ropes?
- Yes, the Ultra Heavy Performance Handles are compatible with all our core rope weights. Similarly, the Ultra Heavy Performance ropes are compatible with our Power Handles. We do not recommend using Slim Handles with our Ultra Havy Performance ropes.
- Why are there limited quantities?
- Because we're always tweaking our limited edition offerings, we typically only have a few hundred sets available for order at each run. If you want to guarantee yourself one of these new sets during this release, don't wait too long because they tend to sell out quickly especially for our most popular sizes. Once they sell out, we will open up our waiting list to those who are interested in being notified for a future release.
- How should I determine my size?
- All of our ropes are sized to your height. The recommended user height ranges are provided on all of our product pages. For further guidance, please see our jump rope sizing page. If you need a shorter size, we have XS/XXS available upon request.
- Can I use the Ultra Heavy Performance ropes outdoors?
- The Ultra Heavy Performance ropes are built for any surface. However, to prolong the life of your Ultra Heavy Performance ropes, we recommend that you use them with a jump rope mat or on smooth surfaces.
- How much space do I need to jump?
- The recommended space needed for jumping rope is 10 ft front-to-back, 7 ft side-to-side, and a ceiling height that is roughly equal to your rope length. So if you order size Small, you need at least 8 ft of ceiling height. If you order size Medium, you need at least 8’6” ft of ceiling height. If you order size Large, you need at least 9 ft of ceiling height. And if you order size XL, you need roughly 9’6” of ceiling height. Please make sure your jumping space is clear and that you do not have anything on your ceiling that would obstruct your jumping (lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, etc.).
- What is Crossrope’s exchange / return policy?for open-box products?
- All open-box products are final sale.
Choose the right rope length for you based on your height.
If you are in-between sizes, and you're a beginner, the larger size is usually preferable because it allows more room for error. If you are more experienced, then the smaller size tends to be better. If you currently have a rope that you are comfortable jumping with, we recommend measuring your current rope, not including the handles, for a comparison.
Looking for shorter ropes? We have limited quantities of XXS/XS sizes available.
Still need assistance? Watch sizing video
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||4'0" - 4'5.5"||7'0"|
|X-Small||4'6" - 4'11.5"||7'6"|
|Small||5'0" - 5'4"||8'0"|
|Medium||5'4.5" - 5'9"||8'6|
|Large||5'9.5" - 6'1.5"||9'0"|
|X-Large||6'2" - 6'9"||9'6"|
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||1.22m - 1.36m||2.13m|
|X-Small||1.37m - 1.51m||2.29m|
|Small||1.52m - 1.63m||2.44m|
|Medium||1.64m - 1.75m||2.59m|
|Large||1.76m - 1.87m||2.74m|
|X-Large||1.88m - 2.06m||2.90m|