Memorial Day Sale: Save 20% with code MEM20
The Heavy Performance set is designed for jumpers of all fitness levels looking for a unique heavy rope challenge. Whether you're ready to upgrade from the 1/2 LB rope from your Get Lean set or looking for your next heavy rope after the 2 LB rope from Get Strong, the Heavy Performance set has your next challenge.
Our Heavy Performance handles have been redesigned with the same level of detail and precision engineering you love. The new Performance handles are hand-stitched, offer an easy grip, and work well across the full range of Heavy Performance ropes.
- Is the Heavy Performance Set right for me?
- The Heavy Performance Set is designed for jumpers of all fitness levels looking for a unique heavy rope challenge. If you are just getting started with heavy rope training, the 3/4 LB rope is a great option. If you are looking to level up your strength workouts past what the Get Strong Set can offer, the 1 1/2 and 3 LB ropes are great options.
- How should I determine my size?
- All of our ropes are sized to your height. The recommended user height ranges are provided on all of our product pages. For further guidance, please see our jump rope sizing page. If you need a shorter size, we have XS/XXS available upon request.
- How much space do I need to jump?
- The recommended space needed for jumping rope is 10 ft front-to-back, 7 ft side-to-side, and a ceiling height that is roughly equal to your rope length. So if you order size Small, you need at least 8 ft of ceiling height. If you order size Medium, you need at least 8’6” ft of ceiling height. If you order size Large, you need at least 9 ft of ceiling height. And if you order size XL, you need roughly 9’6” of ceiling height. Please make sure your jumping space is clear and that you do not have anything on your ceiling that would obstruct your jumping (lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, etc.).
- Do I need a jump rope mat?
- Our ropes are designed with a proprietary coating for increased durability on all surfaces. However, a jump rope mat is recommended to prolong the lifetime of your jump ropes and will also protect the surfaces you're jumping on. Utilizing a mat will also reduce the stress on your joints.
- What is Crossrope’s exchange / return policy?for open-box products?
- All open-box products are final sale.
Choose the right rope length for you based on your height.
If you are in-between sizes, and you're a beginner, the larger size is usually preferable because it allows more room for error. If you are more experienced, then the smaller size tends to be better. If you currently have a rope that you are comfortable jumping with, we recommend measuring your current rope, not including the handles, for a comparison.
Looking for shorter ropes? We have limited quantities of XXS/XS sizes available.
Still need assistance? Watch sizing video
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||4'0" - 4'5.5"||7'0"|
|X-Small||4'6" - 4'11.5"||7'6"|
|Small||5'0" - 5'4"||8'0"|
|Medium||5'4.5" - 5'9"||8'6|
|Large||5'9.5" - 6'1.5"||9'0"|
|X-Large||6'2" - 6'9"||9'6"|
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||1.22m - 1.36m||2.13m|
|X-Small||1.37m - 1.51m||2.29m|
|Small||1.52m - 1.63m||2.44m|
|Medium||1.64m - 1.75m||2.59m|
|Large||1.76m - 1.87m||2.74m|
|X-Large||1.88m - 2.06m||2.90m|