The Heavy Performance set is designed for jumpers of all fitness levels looking for a unique heavy rope challenge. Whether you're ready to upgrade from the 1/2 LB rope from your Get Lean set or looking for your next heavy rope after the 2 LB rope from Get Strong, the Heavy Performance set has your next challenge.
Our Heavy Performance handles have been redesigned with the same level of detail and precision engineering you love. The new Performance handles are hand-stitched, offer an easy grip, and work well across the full range of Heavy Performance ropes.
Choose the right rope length for you based on your height.
If you are in-between sizes, and you're a beginner, the larger size is usually preferable because it allows more room for error. If you are more experienced, then the smaller size tends to be better. If you currently have a rope that you are comfortable jumping with, we recommend measuring your current rope, not including the handles, for a comparison.
Looking for shorter ropes? We have limited quantities of XXS/XS sizes available.
Still need assistance? Watch sizing video
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||4'0" - 4'5.5"||7'0"|
|X-Small||4'6" - 4'11.5"||7'6"|
|Small||5'0" - 5'4"||8'0"|
|Medium||5'4.5" - 5'9"||8'6|
|Large||5'9.5" - 6'1.5"||9'0"|
|X-Large||6'2" - 6'9"||9'6"|
|Size||User Height||Rope Length|
|XX-Small||1.22m - 1.36m||2.13m|
|X-Small||1.37m - 1.51m||2.29m|
|Small||1.52m - 1.63m||2.44m|
|Medium||1.64m - 1.75m||2.59m|
|Large||1.76m - 1.87m||2.74m|
|X-Large||1.88m - 2.06m||2.90m|
CROSSROPE LOVE AT FIRST JUMP
One thing we’ve learned is that it's hard to describe what the Crossrope workout truly feels like until you try it yourself. Using weighted jump ropes is unlike any workout you've experienced, which is why we're confident you're going to love it from your very first jump.
60 DAYS TO JUMP - OUR GUARANTEE
To make your decision easy, we're giving you 60 days to use our ropes as much as you'd like so you can see the difference for yourself. If you aren't convinced, you can return them for free*, no questions asked.
OUR RETURN POLICY
Our return policy applies to any of our physical products (for apparel returns, your items must be tagged and unworn and in original packaging). Please note our return policy does not apply to subscription products including our Crossrope Membership.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
All orders ship free over $50 with ground shipping. Shipping is always free for returns (US only).
*Free returns apply to US customers only.
Love your Crossrope or your money back.
Try for 60 days, worry-free.
Change your mind?
Send your ropes back in any shape.
Free US return shipping, full refund,
- Is the Heavy Performance Set right for me?
- The Heavy Performance Set is designed for jumpers of all fitness levels looking for a unique heavy rope challenge. If you are just getting started with heavy rope training, the 3/4 LB rope is a great option. If you are looking to level up your strength workouts past what the Get Strong Set can offer, the 1 1/2 and 3 LB ropes are great options.
- How should I determine my size?
- All of our ropes are sized to your height. The recommended user height ranges are provided on all of our product pages. Please note that our ropes are NOT adjustable. For further guidance, please see our jump rope sizing page. If you need a shorter size, we have XS/XXS available upon request.
- How much space do I need to jump?
- The recommended space needed for jumping rope is 10 ft front-to-back, 7 ft side-to-side, and a ceiling height that is roughly equal to your rope length. So if you order size Small, you need at least 8 ft of ceiling height. If you order size Medium, you need at least 8’6” ft of ceiling height. If you order size Large, you need at least 9 ft of ceiling height. And if you order size XL, you need roughly 9’6” of ceiling height. Please make sure your jumping space is clear and that you do not have anything on your ceiling that would obstruct your jumping (lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, etc.).
- Do I need a jump rope mat?
- Our ropes are designed with a proprietary coating for increased durability on all surfaces. However, a jump rope mat is recommended to prolong the lifetime of your jump ropes and will also protect the surfaces you're jumping on. Utilizing a mat will also reduce the stress on your joints.
- What is Crossrope’s exchange / return policy?for open-box products?
- All open-box products are final sale.